Diablo® III

Chat Channel my review.

The interface is really too simplistic for a so-called game(have pleasure with your friends). Effectively an adjustment of choice better than channels predetermined as [barbarian channel]... would be to be reconsidered since nobody uses that since The dawn of time. Replace these choices by the freedom to be able to create private channels or simply subtract them would be the good beginning.

Straighten the interface so that we can see our characters and so that the others can notice us is the idea that blizzard should have re-implanted. It would have probably had hardly as stressed circumstance the longevity of the game if nothing is changed.

Furthermore I find the cumbersome window when comes the time to inspect somebody or to look at the action house and also of always to reopen windows after every game.
Yes we got chat channel thank you! but i really hope some changes further.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]