Diablo® III

Tentative PvP build

90 Orc Shaman
I know pvp has been delayed which makes me die on the inside a little, but how does this build look to anyone for a support character in arena.

I don't have beta access so I can't really test it out in any function.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#UZgjhP!dgZ!YcYcZb
Reply Quote
PvP generally relies on gear to make it work and we have really little clue as to the end game gear so it might be a bit early to guess at builds. With that said I strongly feel vault is a skill that will be on every PvP demonhunter as it is really the best skill to allow the demonhunter to get out of melee combat with say a barb or monk. I like grenades however as they can be spammed to try and hit moving targets and depending on how useful stuns are in duels it could be pretty strong.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Fair point, I wasn't sure if the passive bonus that let's you snare might be enough. Also would depend on partners' skills I'm sure.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]