Diablo® III

D3 on Wii has to be April Fools!

I was cracking up reading the article. There is no ways this is true! Wii targets kids. Diablo is a Mature 17+game. DiabloFans is pulling a April fools joke.

If it was true it would have been funny playing with 5-10 yr olds in sanctuary :)
Edited by D3BETA on 3/31/2012 9:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Can you link to the article? Are the blizzard jokes up already?

nevermind, just read diablofans
Edited by Nicco on 3/31/2012 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
http://www.diablofans.com/news/1136-diablo-iii-is-coming-to-the-wii/

Its Diablofans April fools prank. Come on guys..... You know Force and Sixen are laughing at everyone who is believing it
Edited by D3BETA on 3/31/2012 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Its not even blizzard's
Reply Quote
03/31/2012 09:26 PMPosted by D3BETA
Its not even blizzard's

And Blizzard wouldn't risk including a specific large company at the expense of one of their April Fool's jokes.
Reply Quote
Barbarian

Whirlwind - Spin in a circle with your controllers held out

LOL
Edited by Turbo on 3/31/2012 9:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There is no ways this is true! Wii targets kids.)

Guess you never actually looked at the games available on the Wii, huh? No More Heroes, Mad World, Resident Evil 4, House of the Dead, Silent Hill, etc.
Reply Quote
Blizzard ... do an april fools joke???? nevar!!
Reply Quote
81 Human Warrior
I like the Wii achievements!
Reply Quote
Frenzy - Continuously swing both controllers up and down
This is a good way to train your fapping arm LOL.
Reply Quote
03/31/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Infinitied
Its not even blizzard's

And Blizzard wouldn't risk including a specific large company at the expense of one of their April Fool's jokes.

wanna bet?
Reply Quote
03/31/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Joshwake
its not even blizzard.
Edited by D3BETA on 3/31/2012 9:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/31/2012 09:48 PMPosted by D3BETA
its not even blizzard.

oh it's just diablofans eh.. makes more sense now. I have to admit I was a little confused that Blizzard would pull Nintendo's name into an april fools joke. It is amazing though how gullible some people are.
Reply Quote
03/31/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Metronome
Guess you never actually looked at the games available on the Wii, huh? No More Heroes, Mad World, Resident Evil 4, House of the Dead, Silent Hill, etc.

Haha! Your right, obviously im out of the loop. I better go hang out it with you and all the other kids and play Wii games so I can keep up to date with all their games.

Its okay, we all know you own a Wii now and play all the little kids games also...... Im sure you got really excited when you saw the D3 was coming to Wii and thought it was for real.

We all have a little kid in is man... I did play the Wii....Once! When it first came out. Then realized I was 29 playing a system made for 10 yr olds.
Reply Quote
Pretty darn funny even if it is obviously a joke.
Reply Quote
Barbarian

Whirlwind - Spin in a circle with your controllers held out
Threatening Shout - Pull down with both arms ending out on your side
Frenzy - Continuously swing both controllers up and down

Demon Hunter

Hungering Arrow - Pull back nunchuck as if drawing a bow
Grenades - Move nunchuck as if tossing the grenades
Traps - Move the controllers down to the ground

Monk

Fists of Thunder - Use Wii-mote for first attack, nunchuck for second and thrust both to finish the combo
Way of the Hundred Fists - Repeatedly punch with both hands
Inner Sanctuary - Rotate at the waist with both hands held out to your side

Witch Doctor

Summon Zombie Dog - Pull both controllers upwards from the ground up to above your head
Sacrifice - Bring both hands together in front of you
Soul Harvest - Twist with both controllers

Wizard

Disintegrate - Hold both controllers out in front of you
Frost Armor - Pull from head to your waist with controllers on your side
Electrocute - Make 'Z' shapes with the Wii-mote

Hilarious.
Reply Quote
- Diablo Fans
2 Undead Priest
03/31/2012 11:08 PMPosted by D3BETA

Haha! Your right, obviously im out of the loop. I better go hang out it with you and all the other kids and play Wii games so I can keep up to date with all their games.

Its okay, we all know you own a Wii now and play all the little kids games also...... Im sure you got really excited when you saw the D3 was coming to Wii and thought it was for real.

We all have a little kid in is man... I did play the Wii....Once! When it first came out. Then realized I was 29 playing a system made for 10 yr olds.

Real gamers put no age limit on their games
Reply Quote
even if it is a joke...

if D3 will be on Wuu/WiiU the controls will be 100% better then xbox or ps3... i mean point an click...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]