Diablo® III

Any way to try this game before purchase?

85 Tauren Druid
I was wonder, like WoW, will this game have a way to play a limited time or levels before purchase? Like a trial?
Reply Quote
they did it with Starcraft2 (first 4 mission) and WoW (f2p to level 20), they most likely will do it for Diablo 3 as well.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
03/31/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Sylix
I was wonder, like WoW, will this game have a way to play a limited time or levels before purchase? Like a trial?

My question is; Do you even need to?

I was always going to get the game, myself, But it took my friends one watch of a beta play through to convince them. Maybe do the same, check out YouTube, there's plenty of them, you'll be able to get a good look and generate some decent thoughts on the game style.
Reply Quote
Uhm...I remember mention of a demo type thing a while back...just don't remember where under what context, but it was there.
Reply Quote
There's definitely going to be a demo, but the question is, when. It might not be out at launch.
Reply Quote
03/31/2012 09:47 PMPosted by D3BETA
they did it with Starcraft2 (first 4 mission) and WoW (f2p to level 20), they most likely will do it for Diablo 3 as well.

^This. but the starcraft one came out a few months after the game was released so you'll probably have to wait awhile
Reply Quote
03/31/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Static
There's definitely going to be a demo, but the question is, when. It might not be out at launch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]