Diablo® III

self-sustaining group support build

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#bQgdkV!Ufe!abZZcb

drop defense turret. spam entangle+chain gang. multishot+discipline regen as hate spender. vault+kb/stun to reposition. if too much ranged damage taken, shadow power + blood moon. every 45 sec, pop prep+life regen. custom eng gives 40 sec defense turret. perfectionist to reduce discipline cost. archery to give dmg boost to entangle+multishot.

not a dmg producing build. not a solo build. made with end-game support or perhaps hc in mind.

thoughts??
Edited by D3BETA on 4/2/2012 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If you are going for a group support build I think Marked for Death (Death Toll) would be a better fit than Shadow Power. As it stands Shadow Power seems expensive for a 3 second life regen, and Death Toll would help heal your group too.
Reply Quote
Yea, that's a good point, however, M4D seems better suited for bosses or high level elites. I can't imagine most mobs getting focused fired by a team will last long enough to get enough out of the life steal. Contagion seems interesting though in the initial difficulties for support. Thanks for the suggestion....I'm interested to try it out.
Reply Quote
I agree with Protact here, though that would relegate M4D to a boss/rare spell only since it would otherwise be a waste of disc. Small price to pay since every bit of regen will help non-focused members when hit with AOE.
Reply Quote
This build doesnt seem damage efficient at all. Lot of support/survivability that's for sure, but no dmg at all.
Reply Quote
Once again, calculator misused and impossible build.
Reply Quote
04/04/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Captain

Are you trolling? You keep telling people this. Learn about elective mode.
Reply Quote
04/04/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Captain

Ok at this point I am just going to start marking your comments as trolling. There is no other explanation. People on this forum, myself included, have told you about Elective Mode at least half a dozen times now.
Edited by D3BETA on 4/4/2012 4:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]