Diablo® III

New to DH's, would this build even work?

84 Blood Elf Warrior
I was messing around with the calculator after watching a bunch of videos on the DH. Still unsure what skills I will go with in the end but this is the build I was toying around the idea of doing.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#WZYgci!ehY!ZababY

Any input would be much appreciated, thanks!

Edited: it didn't link my original build... Don't know what happened but it def want the build I made linked.
Edited by Unavenged on 3/26/2012 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You took ballistics and no skills that use rockets for start, did you select the wrong rune for rapid fire? All in all it isn't a bad build, i would probably change vault's rune to anything else so that you have the skill on demand rather than a 15sec CD. I would change the rune on caltrops, i know the one you took makes the enemy take damage but if you slow them down by 80% you should be able to deal even more damage and it gives you more time to get away if you need to, or take the immobilize rune, that one is pretty good too. I like the choice of rune on impale, it serves two purposes now, a weak fan of knives (without the slow) and still a good single target hitter. Rain of Vengeance i would be more incline to take the beastly bombs rune for a better more sudden and well spread AoE.

Again all in all its a pretty good build but would definitely take some practice to make work in later difficulties, but that's the case with most builds. Good work.
Reply Quote
Was wondering if anyone could check out my build.
i might use this in nightmare and beyond.

I've not played the beta so yea i'm not sure about this.
Would like some advice.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#bTYjWc!cef!abaZZb
Reply Quote
@charaybids
I would change bola shot to evasive shot to give you some form of escape ability and it can also be runed for electic damage. I would change rapid fire's rune to high velocity for pierce and poison, personally I don't like valley of the dead, I much prefer grim reaper or contagion. I would consider swapping out perfectionist with night stalker or what ever it is if you are worried about discipline, though it looks like your build doesn't use too much anyway, you'd probably get more benefit out of vengeance or steady aim.
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Warrior
Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it! Looks like my build didn't link correctly and I have updated. That was weird.
Edited by Unavenged on 3/26/2012 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Warrior
To the top. Updated to have the original build I ACTUALLY meant to link. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]