Diablo® III

Silly question... but do I have beta?

Hey guys...

Uhhh, I've been trolling these forums pretty hardcore for a a year or so now and just noticed that my battletag is displayed at the top now and I have this icon and it says D3Beta under my tag.

Did they hook me up because I just bought the digital download last week? Do I even have the beta? Didn't get an email or anything hehe. If I do where do I download?

Much love bros

-Scapegoat
Reply Quote
20 Worgen Hunter
Probably not.
I have a D3BETA tag as well, but I'm not in the beta. I just have it pre-ordered.
Reply Quote
At the risk of being trolled once more, ill just answer you...

Just go to your b.net acc resume page, and If you have a Beta it should say DIablo III Beta, click on it and follow your common sense and you will find the way to download.
Reply Quote
lame.

thanks man...

: )
Reply Quote
Thanks Deedlit I meant, but thanks you other guys too. Yeh I had checked out out the account summary page and looked under D3 global for another download but there is no beta download of course, haha.

It just freaked me out because I just gained the ability to post and saw the "D3beta" there for the first time because I purchased the game online (don't have any other blizz games linked to account because I lost my cd keys years ago).

Thought I had the beta maybe, that's it. Was grasping at straws. haha.

Anyway, thanks again dudes, and if anyone else freaks out after they purchase the game online, "No, you don't have beta now, sorry (and also maybe your kinda silly too, like me)".

peace bros
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]