Diablo® III

Grug's Late Night Thread - New Artisans?

♦♣♠♥ Grug's Late Night Thread ♥♠♣♦
Does your posting schedule not match the majority of the community? Do you enjoy discussing and debating Diablo 3 into the wee hours of the morning? Well, fellow night-owls, this is your spot. Because the night isn't over until you say so!

Tonight's topic is possible new artisans. After the Mystic was removed from the game, it feels like there's a void she once occupied. Do you think there should eventually be a third artisan again? Should it be the Mystic or someone else entirely? What would this artisan do for the player?
Reply Quote
lol @ the butcher idea.

I feel exactly the same about the Mystic being gone. Just going to the game guide section now and seeing only two artisans seems odd. I personally didn't have a problem with the Mystic being just another affix adder, but I can see why Blizz decided to remove her even if only temporarily. However, I feel like they could've found a solution/replacement for her. I personally don't have any ideas, but this is Blizzard we're talking about; if they really wanted to fit her into the game they could've found a way.
Reply Quote
I think they should just bring back the mystic.

She will probably be back in a future expansion.
Reply Quote
awwwwww

grug had a crush on the mystic how cute (no wonder he put hearts in his op)

maybe you should roll a female wizard come release?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]