Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
while i am bored of waiting till i can play d3 i "invented" 2 classes based of idears what u want to see and what i want to see.
there is still a lot of work to do. because after i checked the wd i recognized i used to many simular skills.
anywas check them out and tell me what you think about:
first i'll introduce the soulhunter (kinda necro, dark and bad guy thing)
main attribute: dex or str
special weapon: scythe (love it :) )
resource: souls (max 10)
1. melee: sth like cleave: hits multible targets in front of you dealing 130% dmg
4. melee: deal 150% dmg cause bleeding for 3 sec
8. force (the darth vader skill): deal 30% weapon dmg per sec (you and the target cant move while using this skill)
non spender skill:
5. terror causes monster to flee for 2 sec
15. increase your doge chance by 25% for 5 sec
16. sacrefice 3% of your max. life gain 15% lifesteal for 10 sec
20. sacrefice 50% of ur max life to get a mirror image (100% of you max life but like you just on half hp) using same spells as you dealing 30% of your dmg when using normal attacks (spender skills dont have any affect)
28. soul harvest: (maybe within 12 yards infront of you) gain a 20% chance to take the souls of infected mobs, soulless mobs attack everything 45 sec cd (no impact on boss, elite or champion mobs)
6. 1 soul: causes a dead body to explode for 220% dmg in 8 yards
8. 3 souls: they'll build a wall enemies walk trough loose 10% dmg and 10% armor
10. 1 soul: target mob fights for you (no champions, rares and boss. you can also just controll 1 mob)
12. 1 soul: sacrefice 10% of ur max life send one soul to heal target ally for 40% of your max life over 10 sec (probably cant target yourselve)
14. 3 souls: 3 souls surround u dealing 10% dmg to nearby enemies and absorb 10% of incomming dmg ... last 30 sec
18. 8 souls: causing a living mob to explode knock back all enemies in a 30 yard arc dealing 250% weapon dmg (no champions, rares and boss) (could also be a rune for the dead body explosion skill)
24. 3 souls: hit 7 times with max attack speed
28. 5 souls: get vanish behind black smoke heals u for 5% of max health every sec gain 20% movement speed and deals 10% dmg to nearby monster for 3 sec (mobs will not attack you but can still hit you with ranged attacks or aoe dmg)
29. all souls: generate a golem witch has 25% of ur max life for each soul dealing 2% dmg for each soul... 120 sec cd
30. all souls: unleash every soul dealing 300% weapon dmg (can hit multiple targets)
30. all souls: sacrefice 20% of your current life adding 50% of the sacreficed life as dmg to your next primary attack... 120 sec cd
10. mobs you controll gain additional 20% life and 10% more dmg
11. when you pick up a health globe get 3% cirt chance and 30% crit dmg for 5 sec stacks up to 3 times
13. increase souls u can have to 20
15. adds 12% of your weapon dmg as poison over 3 sec to all attacks
19. when ever you get a soul gain 10% armor and 10% dmg for 3 sec can stack
21. increase movementspeed, attackspeed, all resistence and armor by 30% when u r below 30% of ur life
27. gain the souls of fallen creeps even if you havent killed them (killing blow)
28. get 2% dmg for every soul in your resource orb
29. recover 0,4% max life for every soul in your resource orb all 2 sec
30. get 1% crit chance and 5% crit dmg for every soul in your resource orb
now i want to show you my idea of a druid, shield useing guy.
main attribute: int
special weapon: kind of wooden slat and special shields
resource: 100 mana (increasing with the lvl and +int)
non spender skills:
1. (melee) 110% dmg hits on enemies have a chance to slow their movementspeed and attackspeed for 1 sec
3. (small range) fire a magic orb dealing 150% dmg
5. (small range) fire a magic orb exploding on impact for 120% dmg in 6 yard
10. shield hit: hit with the shield deal 25% dmg knockback an enemie 10 yards
16. conzetrate: add 5% crit chance and 50% crit dmg for 10 sec
25. regenerate (45 sec cd): gain 20% off max life and 20% mana per sec for 5 sec (you cant attack or use spells while using this skill)
4. 10 mana: summon butterflyes: and charm or flash enemies for 3 sec
6. 45 mana 5 sec cd: roots: slow enemies by 80% dealing 10% dmg in 24 yards
8. 50 mana 10 sec cd: summon whisp (like the one of the druid in d2)
9. 50 mana 2sec cd: summon up to 3 wolfs (druid d2)
10. 25 mana 5 sec cd: dust: enemies miss 30% attacks, attackspeed redueced by 25%, movementspeed redueced by 10%
10. 50 mana: wooden shield (makes your shield bigger): increase block chance to 100% for 3 sec
12. 50 mana: razor leaves storm: dealing 30% dmg aoe and slow enemies for 1 sec
14. 100 mana 60 sec cd: summon grizlly (druid d2)
18. 125 mana 5 sec cd: lightning dealing 5-500% dmg
20. 80 mana: sunshine: healing him self and all allies for 1100 life per sec for 10 sec within 50 yards
24. 150 mana: huricane (druid d2) dealing 140% dmg per sec. for 10 sec
28. 125 mana 30 sec cd: thorns: dealing 30% dmg when hit by melee for 15 sec
29. 160 mana 90 sec cd: transform into a walking meat eating plant: -10% movementspeed, -25% fire resistance, hit nearby enemies with 3 tentakels dealing 30% dmg as poison over 3 sec primary attaks will allow you to bite enemies for 200% dmg lasts 15 sec
30. 160 mana 90 sec cd: transform into a tree: move with 10% movementspeed, loose doge change, -25% fire resi. getting 100% more life and reg 1% life per sec, your primary attack deals 250% dmg and will knock back enemies lasts 15 sec
of course you can still use other spells and abilities while transformed
10. summon up to 4 wolfs
10. crit hits lower all your cds by 1 sec
13. add 2% attackspeed for each summon u got
15. increase your mana tank by 20 and mana reg is increased by 50%
17. your summons gain 10% chance to crit hit
21. 20% to poison, lighning and cold resistance
23. gain +25% to find a heath globe your summons also have a chance to drop health globes
27. your summons gain 25% more life
29. 4% lifeleech while transformd
30. increase armore by 30% while transformed
yes i know ... but the numbers are just examples to give you an idea of what i am thinking.
still some skills missing but i got some ideas for runes.
would be cool to see what u guys think about these two.
Edited by D3BETA on 3/25/2012 3:49 AM PDT
Tauren Space Marine
Energy is generated using "Energy Generator" skills, and is used to fuel quick, damaging attacks. Energy has a cap of 200, and does not decay or regenerate.
2. Kinetic Absorbtion - Generates 125 Energy - Slows down all enemies within 15 yards by 30% for 5 seconds. 14 second cooldown.
5. Recharge - Generates 200 Energy - 20 second cooldown.
11. Energy Steal - Fires a projectile that inflicts 300% weapon damage to the enemy it hits, and generates 100 Energy. 12 second cooldown.
17. Power Burst - Generates 125 Energy - Increases your attack damage by 25% for 7 seconds. 14 second cooldown.
22. Fuel Cell - Generates 150 Energy - Heals you for 40% of your Health over 20 seconds. 20 second cooldown.
29. Defensive Charge - Generates 150 Energy - Increases armour and resistances by 100% for 4 seconds. 20 second cooldown.
1. Storm Strike - 5 Energy - An attack that inflicts 160% weapon damage as lightning to the target.
3. Flamethrower - 15 Energy/Second - Burns enemies in a 8 yard long cone in front of you for 110% weapon damage as fire every second.
4. Rapid Pulse - 1 Energy - Fire projectiles at 350% of your attack speed, however each attack on inflicts 45% of weapon damage.
7. Electrical Dash - 8 Energy - Dash quickly towards the target and strike them for 150% weapon damage as lightning. In addition, all enemies that were touched during the dash are stunned for 1 second.
9. Open Wounds - 6 Energy - A melee attack that inflicts 110% weapon damage as physical to the target. The target also suffers 25% weapon damage every time they attack or move 8 yards. This effect lasts 6 seconds.
12. Brutal Smash - 16 Energy - Inflicts 135% weapon damage to the target and knocks them back 20 yards. Any enemies they collide with suffer 75% weapon damage and inflict 10% weapon damage to the original target. If the original target collides with a wall, they suffer a further 50% damage.
13. Lock-On Target - 8 Energy - Inflicts 140% weapon damage to the target and causes all other enemies within 15 yards to flee for 3 seconds.
16. Focus - 4 Energy - Inflicts 80% weapon damage and stuns for 0.5 seconds on the first strike. Each consecutive attack against the same target with Focus inflicts 30% more damage than the last (maximum of 260%), and stuns for 0.5 seconds longer than the last (up to 3.5 seconds).
20. Power Pulse - 12 Energy - Inflicts 90% weapon damage to all enemies within 8 yards and knocks them back slightly.
23. Transfer - 6 Energy - Inflicts 80% weapon damage per strike, and restores health equal to 25% of damage dealt.
27. Blink - 10 Energy - Teleport to a target up to 20 yards away and strike it for 120% weapon damage. If no target is struck, there is a 12 second cooldown.
5. Restore - Spends all Energy - Heals you and all allies within 15 yards for 1% of your maximum health per 5 Energy spent.
10. Shockwave - Spends all Energy - Inflicts 3% weapon damage as Lightning to all enemies within 15 Yards per point of Energy spent.
18. Halt - Spends all Energy - Stuns all enemies within 15 yards for 1 second per 20 Energy spent.
24. Surge - Spends all Energy - Increases attack speed by 1% for every point of Energy spent. Lasts 6 seconds.
30. Rupture - Spends all Energy - Damages all enemies within 15 yards for 1% of their maximum health in damage per 4 Energy Spent. This does not affect Unique monsters or Bosses.
Just the basic idea.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.