Diablo® III

Test computer capability?

Hi guys,

Is there a way to test if your computer is good enough to run D3 without having to buy it before? I hope of all my hearth my laptop is good enough and would like to know if I will be able to run it. Do you think it will work, at least on low res, if my laptop is able to run SC2 on low res? (I got like, dual core Intel Pentium 2.1ghz, 4gb ram, no graphic card that's the problem)

Thanks!
Edited by Bulbuzor on 3/26/2012 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
With only a 2.1GHz processor and no gfx gpu...

It might run at 800x600 on the lowest settings... I could try running the beta on my gf's laptop if you'd like which has similar specs?
Reply Quote
Well, it's not in my needs (and budget) to buy a better and expensive computer, since I only use it for Internet thingys and casual gaming (LoL, SC2, etc)
As for the graphic cards, if there is one thing I would do about my PC it's definitely this! The problem is that changing a Gateway laptop's graphic card seems impossible from what I read...

@Psionic That would be really nice if her laptop is similar to mine! :D
You can see my techs here:
http://img78.xooimage.com/files/0/c/c/techspec-32f2ef2.png
The graphic card in it is "Intel HD", thought it doesn't seem such HD

Thanks to all!! :)
Edited by Bulbuzor on 3/26/2012 3:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Go to systemrequirementslab to test if your comp can run it.
Reply Quote
So apparently my CPU isn't strong enough and for the graphic card I only miss some "Dedicated Video RAM" (I have 128mb, I need 256mb)
Though, it says I fail LoL too, while it runs smoothly, so I don't know...
Reply Quote
So apparently my CPU isn't strong enough and for the graphic card I only miss some "Dedicated Video RAM" (I have 128mb, I need 256mb)
Though, it says I fail LoL too, while it runs smoothly, so I don't know...

Those sites only check to see if you meet the minimum supported requirements.
Less than the minimum can still be playable, but it's at your own risk sorta thing.
Reply Quote
Alright then, I guess they will make a demo or something at the launch so I'll test with that, meanwhile I will live in the terrible fear of not being able to play D3

Thanks folks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]