Diablo® III

You're on notice! (re: April Fool's)

Jokes about removing game content and/or pushing back the release date will not be funny and will not be received well by the community.

/sign for justice!
Reply Quote
/strongly disagree
Reply Quote
April Fools came early for me. I heard about the new beta wave, checked email, got something from Blizzard...

It was the dumb newsletter.
Reply Quote
The April Fools' Day jokes has been delayed. Will launch sometime after release.
Reply Quote
03/30/2012 10:42 AMPosted by GLHF
The April Fools' Day jokes has been delayed. Will launch sometime after release.

Lol that would be okay :)
Reply Quote
I always love their April Fools' Day jokes. The kind specified in the OP would be acceptable to me.
Reply Quote
Nothing will be better than the Archivist!

Also thought SC Kinect was funny.
Reply Quote
I hate it when people expect a April's fools joke, especially those that make threads about it and spoil it for others, please go away.
Reply Quote
If Blizzard came out on April Fool's day and said "We have a new playable character!Pony..."I would lol. Actually, anything they say to make the community rage will be great.
Reply Quote
what if the april fool joke this year is that the release date is april 15 and then thye say just kidding? but then they are really serious just to really mess with us haha

i think it would be hilarious
Edited by Sawndee on 3/30/2012 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
what if the april fool joke this year is that the release date is april 15 and then thye say just kidding? but then they are really serious just to really mess with us haha

i think it would be hilarious

Only if they really then released D3 earlier.
Reply Quote
Bump because please just don't do it.
Reply Quote
82 Worgen Warlock
i hope that there april fools joke is announcing pvp back in for launch I would love to see those 1% chumps rage for a day
Edited by Yewmadbro on 3/31/2012 8:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]