Diablo® III

Out of all the consoles to port to..

100 Draenei Paladin
This is just my opinion, but does any one else feel like the Wii is the last console they should port D3 to? I understand where they're coming from (they being Blizzard) with wanting to simulate the actual 'hack n slash' of the game, but the Wii? Really?

Since the Wii came out, It's always been the little brother of the next generation consoles, and now it's not even the best motion control console. Xbox 360 has kinect, and Playstation 3 has psmove now. Both of which, are more reactive then the Wii. 360 and PS3 both offer 1080p hd graphics, where as the Nintendo Wii doesn't even offer standard 720p hd? (could be wrong on that, but no argument 360 and ps3 graphics are far superior)

The only reason I can think of why they might have chose the Wii, is because it's known to be more of a family oriented system. Meaning a not so heavy gaming house hold is more likely to have a Wii then a 360 or a PS3. Now here's my big question: since when did any of Blizzard's games, or fans for that matter become 'casual?' From what I recall, most if not all of their major games out right now require a dedication of many hours just to be any type of successful in the game at all. Are casual gamers going to be able to handle that? I think not.

The only thing I can think of that makes this port acceptable, and if it's the case well then Blizzard you guys are geniuses, is if they are trying to lure the attention of casual gamers, and transform them into keyboard mashing, mouse clicking, hour grinding, dedicated hard loyal gamers. I guess you could say that my opinion on the subject doesn't really matter since the Wii version won't interfere with my Pc version, but I just feel that bringing D3 to the Wii of all consoles, kind of takes a little bit of the seriousness away. Either way, I'm sure it will be a good game, and maybe I'll test it out when it ports over to the Wii, and maybe this whole thread will be wrong. Who knows? Let me know what you guys think. trololol <- w.e there I did it for you.

http://www.diablofans.com/news/1136-diablo-iii-is-coming-to-the-wii/ Link for ya guys, that's where I found the news.
Edited by Alacosious on 3/31/2012 11:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
April FIRST <-- cwutIdidthar?
Edited by D3BETA on 3/31/2012 11:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
April FIRST <-- cwutIdidthar?

I did, nice
Reply Quote
this was old yesterday
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
03/31/2012 11:50 PMPosted by D3BETA
this was old yesterday

I just got home from work today, and that's the first thing I saw, figured I'd see a post about it with a sticky by now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]