Diablo® III

Abbreviated history/Lore request.

Either by Blizzard or by Fans

If by Fans could blizzard please create a section on the diablo 3 site for it.

i got trolled to high hell for asking for something that rubbed the lore the wrong way.

The responses were... interestly educational.

I'd like an Abbreviated version if someone could XD

Or answers to some of the Terminology within the universe.

Like Nefalem (i just learned that all humans are this, half angel half demon hybrids)

Very interesting!!! /strocks beard Diableard
Edited by GeneralBacon on 4/9/2012 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There is the Book of Cain that came out while back. It highlights just about everything on the lore of Sancturay from history, figureheads, lands, and to the more recent events of the Diablo games etc. A tome of lore compiled and condensed put together nicely done.

If you don't what to sit down and spread time with all the Diablo novels (~22hr worth IMO), Book of Cain covers all it little over a hour's worth. That's your best option for a "abbreviated version" of lore from Blizzard.

You can get idea from the link bellow, providing a inside look into Book of Cain with HD samples:
  • http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comments/blizzplanet-review-diablo-iii-book-of-cain/6
  • Edited by Eroldren on 4/9/2012 5:26 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ghu8RzsWvs
    ^this video series will cover everything in a short span of time
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]