Diablo® III

Downloading Diablo 3

I know this question has probably been answered, but if I pre-order Diablo 3 digital, will I be able to download the FULL game right away or wait until May 15th?
Reply Quote
You can download the full game now, there will be a very small patch on release to tweak the gameplay stats of spells/items, but the majority of the game is there.

You won't be able to install the game, you can just download the files. On May 15, depending on where you live (China for example), the game will then allow you to install the game and log in.
Reply Quote
I would take a bet that they allow installing of D3 a couple days early before the 15th.

Let's try and slam all our collective bandwidths at Blizz's server!
Reply Quote
its encrypted ya know... if you think its not the full game your in the wrong:)
Reply Quote
I just bought it....it only lets you download the installer. When you try to actually download the game....it says something to the effect of fire still falling from the sky, d3 has not launched yet.... So you can't dl it?
Reply Quote
The installer contains the whole game and will be extracted upon decryption. You download a patch and decryption key 11:59 that monday night. There-abouts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]