Diablo® III

Good class to duo with DH?

So, I'm going to be playing a lot with a friend who's planning to go DH. I'd prefer having different primary stats for gear drops, so that rules out DH or monk for me. Of the remaining three, do any stand out as being best / most fun to pair a DH with?

I'll probably play all of them eventually, they all look fun, so I'm not too fussed about working out which one suits me best personally. Just looking for any insight you guys have on the different pairings - if you could bring any one class with you on your DH, would it be the Barb, WD, or Wizard?
Reply Quote
Just on instinct I probably would not take a wizard with a DH, since you are both bad at taking damage and imaginably would wind up trying to see who could escape faster from the battle. (lulz who can run faster, wizard with runed teleport or DH with runed vault ;p)

Barb or WD look like excellent candidates to synergize with the DH. Barb is very good at taking and dishing out damage so your DH friend can pew pew safely. WD is also excellent because his pets serve as a great distraction while both of you can pew pew in safety. I'd pick the WD just because he's hilarious, throwing jars of spiders everywhere O_O
Reply Quote
Witch Doctor is best for CC while DH mows em down. I would love to partner with a WD through hell and inferno.
Reply Quote
Honestly I like WD just because i prefer range, but barb wouldnt be bad as a tank
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]