Diablo® III

Diablo III System Requirements

How well will this be able to run Diablo III? Thanks in advance.

CPU Type:
Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz
CPU Speed:
2.51 GHz
System Memory:
3.25 GB
Video Card Model:
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
Video Card Memory:
1.92 GB

You should learn how to read and do things for yourself. Compare your stats to the ones in the post.
3.12 gigs of RAM? voodoo 2?

Funny stuff!

Will it run on my Vic20?
Hey all, i'm sure this information falls into the OP, but i'm not very smart when it comes to knowing the entire spec list for my personal requirements. If someone could help me out i'd greatly appreciate it. My computer specs for my XPS laptop are as follows:

Intel Core i7-2630QM 2.00 GHz
6GB,DDR3,2 DIMM, 1333MHz (L702X)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M 3GB US
500GB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive (L702X)

If someone could let me know where this falls in the range that would be awesome. Thanks so much!
90 Dwarf Shaman
Ok I have an Celron 440 2.00 GHz procerser and the Beta seems to run ok ans sence i dont plan on PVPing or running with big groups i think I might be ok, but Im going to try t get a better CPU
71 Human Paladin
I downloaded Diablo III without a problem. However it won't install properly. It installs for the full 4 hours then I receive a message that it did not install properly. I have tried this twice now. I have a Dell Alienware R3 gaming computer that is new as of December. It has no problems with WoW.

AVG Internet Security which also has no problems with WoW.

Is there anything I need to do (turn off or on) to be able to install Diablo III?

Sorry if this is the incorrect place to ask. I can do a support ticket, I was just wondering if others had this problem and already knew of an answer so I don't have to bug support. I couldn't find any other articles regarding this.
I would disable AVG's Resident Shield and try again.
Thx Kaivax, will SLI be supported at launch?
I downloaded Diablo III without a problem

the beta or the pre thing?
04/03/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Galileo
Thx Kaivax, will SLI be supported at launch?

SLI is supported, read nvidias patch notes with each driver
71 Human Paladin
Crocodilius, the pre-download Diablo III. I don't have beta.

Thanks Th3d3s, I will try that tomorrow.
I think they did a good job balancing the specs with the graphics. Even supporting Win XP? Does Microsoft even do that anymore?

I have a nice rig but have plenty of friends with several year old PCs that should still be able to play too.

I read that they're having problems with the Mac version, so if they haven't figured it out by launch I'll be playing on XP on bootcamp until they get it right. Had to do the same thing when SC2 came out...:/ My poor Mac Pro can't handle the awesome!
Will a Hp dv7 note book. GeForce gt 230 M Plzz tellll!!! Or shoot me a beta key so I can give it a shot >< :) month an half left!!!
Please use this website and choose D3 to check whether your comp meets the requirements:

www.systemrequirementslab.com/
90 Gnome Warrior
04/03/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Kaivax
Thank you!

So those threads were getting on your (collective) nerves too, eh?

:)
Intel(R) core(TM) i7 cpu Q720 @ 1.60 Ghz 1.60 GHz 6.00 gb IS memory 64 bit operating system
Hey all, i'm sure this information falls into the OP, but i'm not very smart when it comes to knowing the entire spec list for my personal requirements. If someone could help me out i'd greatly appreciate it. My computer specs for my XPS laptop are as follows:

Intel Core i7-2630QM 2.00 GHz
6GB,DDR3,2 DIMM, 1333MHz (L702X)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M 3GB US
500GB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive (L702X)

If someone could let me know where this falls in the range that would be awesome. Thanks so much!

Similar specs to my XPS 17. It should run D3 medium-high.
Edited by Hypersonic on 4/3/2012 8:07 PM PDT
oh sorry just read ill check thread requirements sorry for Post!!
Sorry if this is the incorrect place to ask. I can do a support ticket, I was just wondering if others had this problem and already knew of an answer so I don't have to bug support. I couldn't find any other articles regarding this.

#1 Wrong place (highjacking a threads is always frowned upon, read the stickies).

#2 The game is not released yet, you cannot and will not be able to install until the release date.
Does anyone know the minimum hardware requirements to run it on MAXIMUM (ultra/extreme, whatever it is now) graphics settings with a typical 1920x1080/1920x1200 monitor at 60fps?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]