Diablo® III

Diablo III System Requirements

- i7 2960XM OC ~ 4GHz
- 8GB HyperX @ 1866MHz
- Dual 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M SLI eNabled
- 750GB 7,200RPM SATA 3Gb/s.

Can I run on Ultra settings without any hiccups?
Edited by Omega on 4/11/2012 10:23 PM PDT
Can someone tell me if these specs will play the game please? I would greatly appreciate it...

Processor: AMD Turion(tm) 64bit Mobile tech TL-58 1.9GHz

Ram: 2GB DDR2 667 Megahertz

Video: NVIDIA GeForce 7000M nForce 610m

I checked the not supported cards list and this didn't seem to be on their so I am rather confused, plus i'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to computer specs.
Does anybody know what the FPS will be for a computer that just covers the minimum requirements and uses low for all requrements.

I have a laptop that almost covers the recomended requirements, yet even on low I get about 10-20 fps

Processor: Intel(r) Core i3 CPU duo 2.13GHZ
RAM; 4gb
Windows 7, 64bit
DirectX 11
When I first ran the beta it said that my graphics card was not up to date but when I tried to update it via the developer's website it said that the updates are not supported by my laptop (sony-vaio)

My graphics card is ATI mobility radeon HD 5470.

Is my computer just not good enough to get a bit smoother gameplay or is it the graphics card thats causing problems? If you have any tips on how to update it please share.
I just have a question about the internet connection. Does it have to be a constant connection, or is it just for authentication like SC 2 did?
55 Gnome Warlock
my video card cant play it, still no mop pass

makes me wonder wtf i was thinking when i opted in the annual pass
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Is there any word maybe the graphics requirements will be lowered upon actual release? Cause this is kind of crappy, I see no point in having gotten the annual pass now if I wont be able to play D3 without updating my system.
85 Gnome Rogue
Ok, I've got a weird problem right now. When I try to install the Diablo III Beta I get the following message: "Below Minimum Specifications. Diablo III requires a newer operating system to run."

Here are my system specs:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name XXXXXXXXX (Removed by user)
System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
System Model h8-1114
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz, 3101 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date AMI 7.13, 7/22/2011
SMBIOS Version 2.6
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
User Name XXXXXXXXXXX (Removed by user)
Time Zone Central Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 7.98 GB
Available Physical Memory 6.04 GB
Total Virtual Memory 16.0 GB
Available Virtual Memory 13.7 GB
Page File Space 7.98 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

BTW - My Graphics card is an NVIDIA GT-520

Anyone got any ideas why the install would tell me I don't have minimum specs?
Edited by Stabitysam on 4/13/2012 2:58 PM PDT
90 Undead Rogue
fail again blizzard. you should make the beta playable with all vid cards. my computer is brand new, i play wow with no probs. bet i cant play beta because the beta doesnt support it?
90 Tauren Death Knight
I am well within the minimum system requirements, yet the installer says i need a newer OS? Any way to fix this?

Edit: I'm dumb. Recently reformatted and didn't have all the service packs installed. Updated all the way and it is now installing just fine.
Edited by Meauxjeaux on 4/13/2012 8:44 PM PDT
84 Night Elf Warrior
This beta test, just like the Pandaria beta is a complete failure. After waiting an entire hour to download it, the game would not launch and became stuck while updating tools. After all of these years of being a devoted fan of Blizzard games, I have never been so disappointed with them as I am today. These two beta releases are complete jokes. What happened? Blizzard must be wearing clown shoes. It pisses me off. I actually paid for the year pass of WoW so that I could get the benefit of both of these beta releases. Now, I am left with a years worth of payment to a game I hardly play anymore. Maybe, it is I who am wearing the clown shoes. Thanks, Blizzard.
85 Gnome Rogue
I got the same message and I'm running Windows 7 home premium. If a few more people have this same problem then we'll know it's Blizzard's updater.
85 Night Elf Hunter
Poop on you Blizzard!!! Why can I play cataclysm on Mac OS X 10.5 but I cant play this with it? I really hope when the real game drops these wont be the same system requirements. Really disappointed with you blizzard. I am already losing faith in your company and this just adds more to the mix :( . Basically paying for a year of WOW gets me a game I cant play and a beta that is worthless. How do I break my contract?
90 Blood Elf Mage
2.66 GH.. well that sucks
AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+
video: GTS 250
RAM 3GB
Win 7 32 bit
Can i run it smoothly? thanks
AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+
video: GTS 250
RAM 3GB
Win 7 32 bit
Can i run it smoothly? thanks

Should be good for medium.
57 Human Warrior
I have the Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family video card, but I don't see it on the list of unsupported cards.

Will I be able to run the beta?
Hey, I have a similar problem. A friend wants to buy Diablo III but does not know if it will work fine on he's computer.

CPU: AMD Phenom II P920 Quad-Core (4 CPUs), 1.6GHz.
Memory: 4GB
Video: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series.
Video memory: 2GB's

What do you guys thinck??
Help guyysss pliiiizzzzzz
so i can dl d3 at midnight on the 15th???
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]