Diablo® III

Patch 16?

Any chance for a new patch and a wipe of characters? Still got 5-6 weeks so I'm hoping for some action.
Reply Quote
Honestly I dunno how I'd feel about this. I just need the co-op achievements to get Overachiever (which I'd like to get at least once), but on the other hand I'm much less interested in playing atm, having run all the classes up to 13 in their current form.
Reply Quote
04/04/2012 04:33 PMPosted by D3BETA
Honestly I dunno how I'd feel about this. I just need the co-op achievements to get Overachiever (which I'd like to get at least once), but on the other hand I'm much less interested in playing atm, having run all the classes up to 13 in their current form.

Feel free to hook a brother up with a key ;)
Reply Quote
same here. i mean, in terms of receiving a key, that is...
Reply Quote
I would try it out and see if it runs any better on my system, but unless a new patch included some new content, I don't think I would play very long.

04/04/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Vaelen
That's not how it works. When you get the beta, it's locked to your account. You can't play for a while and then give it to someone else.
Reply Quote
04/04/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Captain
Any chance for a new patch and a wipe of characters? Still got 5-6 weeks so I'm hoping for some action.

Beta will probably come down a couple weeks before release, so there's probably less than a month left of it. I don't think there's really a need for another patch before release, although I would like to see them fix the performance issues so many people are still having, myself included.
Reply Quote
I would try it out and see if it runs any better on my system, but unless a new patch included some new content, I don't think I would play very long.

That's not how it works. When you get the beta, it's locked to your account. You can't play for a while and then give it to someone else.

I'm well aware of how it works thanks. That would be why I winked. I wasn't making a sexual gesture towards him.
Reply Quote
If there are no more patches, then that means no testing of gems and lower level legendaries? booo
Reply Quote
i can't get people to die for me so I can get overachiever. But I'm done all the other stuff.
Reply Quote
04/04/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Situation
i can't get people to die for me so I can get overachiever. But I'm done all the other stuff.

Feel free to add me, I need it, too..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]