Diablo® III

Need help with Collectors Edition Information

90 Orc Warrior
So here is the deal. My wife and I both play wow. We both have the annual pass. We are both getting the copy of basic Diablo 3 even though she may never play the game. She has already purchased the Collectors Edition of Diablo 3 cause of the cool stuff in it other than the game. Mostly cause she is a mount/pet collector. 131 mounts and 172 pets.

I am in dire need of knowing a way to get her the pet from the collector's edition while getting me the cool in game stuff. I played Diablo2 endlessly and i plan on playing Diablo3 the same way. I just don't want all the cool stuff she is going to have on her Diablo account to go to waste.

I am hoping the pet is just a activation code card in the box but i doubt it is. Does anyone know what is going on that way? Does anyone have any other ideas to take advantage of the cool perks the collector's edition has without just playing on her account.

Thanks
Maniic
Reply Quote
lol
you cant
the items are account bound
and arent tradeable
you better buy a second CE
Reply Quote
You both need your own Collector's Editions registered to your own accounts.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Ultra fail on your part. This is what companies can do to squeeze out that extra $30 from you.
Reply Quote
Yup, this question's been answered several times. If you tie the CE code to her B.net account, all the extras go towards that account. You can't split it up in the way you want, where she gets the mount and non-combat pet and you get the wings and CE dyes.

Your only option is to pick up another CE or live without.
Reply Quote
There is only ONE code in the Collector's Edition box.

You have to register that ONE code to your battlenet account to play the game.

Once you register that code in, you instantly unlock:

1. Diablo 3 game access
2. Diablo 3 Digital items
3. SC2 portraits
4. WoW mini-pet

...and that code is no longer usable for anyone else.So unless she plays WoW on YOUR Bnet account when you're not playing WoW or any other Bnet game at the same time, she's going to have to go buy her own CE. (You both can't be logged into the same account at the same time).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Suck!!!!!!!!!!

No.. I Figured as much. I am with the OK without the perks. Just did not want to waste cool !@#$. If i could used them i would but not life or death.

But having Diablo's head sitting on my desk will have to be my consolation prize.

Thanks
Maniic
Edited by Maniic on 4/5/2012 10:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]