Diablo® III

blizzard-allow buyers of non digital...

It appears that if we buy the hard copy of the CE that we wont be able to pre-download anything.. is there a reason for this? and would blizz ever let us all just download the info before hand? then we just put in our key on our bnet acounts and gg?

I pre-ordered my CE the day they announced it at my local gamestop, seems kinda unfair that i wont be able to play right away.. even though i bought the CE. I dont wanna buy a normal copy and fight with customer service to get my keys switched around and all that nonsense...
Reply Quote
http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/download-diablo-iii-now

Don't blame others for you lack of understanding the situation or even to do a generic search on the internets.

Also if your worried about playing D3 at 12:30am instead of 12:01am, you need to stop playing video games.
Edited by Kerberos on 4/5/2012 10:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/download-diablo-iii-now

Don't blame others for you lack of understanding the situation or even to do a generic search on the internets.

Also if your worried about playing D3 at 12:30am instead of 12:01am, you need to stop playing video games.

This...

Seriously it takes a whopping 5 minutes to install a game....

/sips coffee
Reply Quote
Well, you would need the CD key to prove you bought a copy...so you would have the CE already...so basically your complaint is you'd have to wait 10 minutes to install? Pretty sure there will be an update for everyone before they can play anyways.
Edited by D3BETA on 4/5/2012 10:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]