Diablo® III

Like demon hunter, loves bows, hate xbows...

Hi bros, so I like the idea of the demon hunter, I loved the Zon form D2, and had many siiiick zons over the years. I realize the DH is quite different, but at least I can use guided arrow.

Now I love bows, thats why I played the zon. I am worried in D3, the focus is on crossbows. Man i hate crossbows, so uncool compared to bows. In d2 there were like no decent xbows, everything good was a bow. Now i am worried ill have to use some lame xbows in d3, at high levels, low levels no biggy, that would make my DH chick lame... I say this because there are like wayy more xbows than bows. freaken hand xbows and then normal xbows too?? there are 3 legendary xbows for lvl 60, and 1 bow for lvl 60... man what the heck is up with that? so lame...

any one else feel what i'm saying? and would much rather use bows
Reply Quote
Do not even consider taking the item lists on the site as truth. They are nowhere near complete. They will get updated closer to launch with more goodies (and stats!)
Edited by D3BETA on 4/6/2012 1:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ya thats a god point, but already there is just so many more xbows that i feel a bit sad. So i can say is PLEASE Blizz, D2 had many more bows for a reason!
Reply Quote
DH abilities almost all scale off of weapon damage, so when taking into consideration what weapons to use I am estimating that bows will be best due to their higher weapon damage rather than DPS.
Reply Quote
Yo im with you man, im a bow fan, but the idea of duel wielding two hand xbows is just awesome. Plus I feel that having the second weapon will increase your characters build significantly. Instead of compromising on a bow, and dealing with whatever stats it has, wont compare to the two xbows that are legendary.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I can almost guarantee you that the Windforce will be the best DH weapon in the game. Look at it's dps compared to anything else. Not even blizzard would mess with the notoriety that is the Windforce. Good luck getting one though. It will probably be one of the rarest weapons in the game and be worth lots of cash :)
Edited by Undeadreaper on 4/6/2012 5:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ya I can see windforce being the top three items in the game, just because it was so legendary in D2 as well
Reply Quote
Thats a good point, I can look forward to a sick rare bow! there were rare bows in d2 better than windforce, but they were extremely expensive... i forget the prefixes now but something like max damage and attack rating perhaps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]