Diablo® III

New DH video

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/class/demon-hunter/

so Shadow power got changed back to attack speed + move again?
Edited by Zoidburg on 4/6/2012 8:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm sure that Shadow Power is an outdated one, and as far as I'm aware of, nothing has changed.
Reply Quote
confusing having new vids presented to you with things that got changed several patches ago lol
Edited by Zoidburg on 4/6/2012 8:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't get why they call this one a new video. I can remember seeing it like weeks ago. What are you doing blizz, giving us old videos and news repeatedly?
Reply Quote
It's not a new video. Shadow Power is still the same !@#$ty spell they changed it to. They just made this video before the change. I can see why they needed to change it because it was honestly way too good of a spell before, but now it's crap. They could have made different changes to balance it without nerfing it to hell / changing it's effect entirely.
Reply Quote
The new Demon Hunter Overview video is awesome! Wow! Has rekindled some excitement for this game, the action sequences just look GREAT and far beyond anything from D1 & DII.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]