- Multishot with Suppression Fire for decent AoE and Discipline generation.
- Rain of Vengeance with any rune(not sure at the moment) for on-queue damage.
- Smoke Screen with Lingering Fog for anti-taunt(while I'm invisible, all monsters will automatically attack my templar)
- Wolf Companion for damage and additional tanking(assuming)
- Evasive Fire with Shrapnel for good Hatred generation, mediocre damage, and backflip.
- Strafe with Rocket Storm for general-purpose damage dealing and decent mobility.
- Night Stalker for additional Discipline generation.
- Archery with Hand Crossbows for 10% crit chance, works well with Night Stalker.
- Tactical Advantage for quick running away or repositioning after using defensive skills like Smoke Screen or Evasive Fire backflip.
The only two things I see may be lacking are slowing and single target DPS.
As for slowing, I feel that with Smoke Screen, Evasive Fire backflip, Tactical Advantage(which will probably trigger quite often), tanking from Templar and wolf, all the defensive abilities from Templar, and potion, I probably should be fine without slow.
As for single target DPS, I think I should be fine with Rain of Vengeance and wolf focusing on the same target. But if I know beforehand that I'll need very strong single target DPS, I'm considering switching Strafe to Rapid Fire for that specific encounter.
Feedbacks would be great, thank you!