Diablo® III

Welcome! Please Read First Before Posting.

(Sticky / Locked)

Well, seems things have settled down and I am having no problem playing an 8 hr session. Game itself is great so far, 250 millisec, quick log in and 2 sec area loads.

Now, if I could just find a decent hand bow.......
Hello from Cairns,
Can I please have my money back. Tried to play 4 times on different days and got to play once at full speed, once with a 1 second delay and 2 times I could not even get on due to server connections. Why O why can I not play this in single player mode without Battlenet! Off to charge up my PS3 remotes. Then back too the EB Games to get my money back.....yer right!
Please guys do something about the lag for us aussies. I get it that we're far etc and that we might have to put up with a 500ms lag. But if I'm going to get a 1200 to 3500! every second time I play I'd like to get a 50% refund. The game is great but the lag issue is crippling.

Actually, what is being done in regards to lag for us in AUS/NZ??
Unfortunately guys, it is not the fault of Blizzard. It is your internet connection that is the problem. Yes, we are forced onto NA servers, but they work fine in most areas (capital cities) with ADSL 2 and Cable within Australia.

You should also check the requirements for hardware on the box (or notes on downloads) as to wether or not you are able to maintain a link.

The non offline option does suck.
I'm disappointed too. Half the time the server is down or overloaded. And that's when I'm playing stand alone single player. And that's with high speed adsl2+ connection! Can't we have our own Aus servers -there must be enough players now to make it worthwhile?
NOT GOOD ENOUGH BLIZZARD/BATTLE.NET! This on-line requirement is stupid. There must be a simpler way to do a quick authentication for single player mode.
its not to do with internet connection, ive got adsl2+ but still I see myself playing even alone with 1200msec then it spikes down to 200msec then back upto 800...this yoyo bull!@#$ is annoying as %^-*, the only time the connection is constantly great is if I play at 11pm at night. its just during the day the connection is farked. its not my internet, its the game.

yes i know some dumbass will respond saying "no its your effing internet"

if it is, then why is it when I play cod/wow/battlefield, im usually the host or even yet I always have full bars of ping.
Yeah everyone gets the lag in Australia becuase there are no Australian servers. The disapointing thing is that they refuse to at least even comment on the fact that this problem exists. (instead realising minor patches for small gameplay issues)

Not to mention we pay $80.00 to play the game ( $60 in america )
Downtime is in our peaktime
No australian servers....

Just remember everyone, your a wad of cash, not a gamer looking for a great experiance.
Maintenance Times based on USA...

Anyone else greatly inconvenienced by the USA based maintenance times. I basically lost Tuesday evening 7pm - 12am due to the maintenance based on California 1am - 7am outage times. I am pretty sure there are a fair number of Aus/NZ/Asia players in the same boat.

How about some Regional based servers to connect to like EA ovides?? Or more sensible outage times that would allow at least a few hours play time for 1/7th of the week ?? I know we didn't get 1/7th off the price for the product !
hey guys my comp is only running 1g of ram will it install on my comp im running windows vista
Please Blizzard why am I left out in the cold? I wish to play but there is maintenance on Battlenet and I am unable to play. I live in Australia and it is now 0500 7th June 2012 and the mainenance has been going for over 2 hours now. I just bought Diablo 3 and after waiting all these long years for it, I am now forced to await the maintanance schedule, which by your own posts, should have taken 1 Hour.
Is there any other way that I can play Diablo 3 without Battlenet???
I'm actually more concerned about the bugs that stop you from completing achievements. There are a number of "Random" events that have not happened yet. I have not found Lyceum. Or the Battlefield Stores. Either they are as rare as hell, or there is a serious bug. Kinda makes it hard to play the game.
Hi all.. I'm from Melbourne. Is it just me or does Battle.Net/Blizzard not care about us? The American realm is always down during primetime 8pm-10pm in Australia!

Also why can't Blizzard post the server's online status? If the server is down, it would be nice to (a) Know that it is the server and not something wrong on my end. (B) Have an estimated downtime so that we can know when to log back in.

Am I asking for too much?
This all still wouldn't be a problem for a SINGLE player game like it is suppose to be, being forced to be online and connected to these servers that seem to be down half the time on top of that PLUS the lag etc is anything BUT a single player game, it is pathetic.
Yeah everyone gets the lag in Australia becuase there are no Australian servers. The disapointing thing is that they refuse to at least even comment on the fact that this problem exists. (instead realising minor patches for small gameplay issues)

Not to mention we pay $80.00 to play the game ( $60 in america )
Downtime is in our peaktime
No australian servers....

Just remember everyone, your a wad of cash, not a gamer looking for a great experiance.

This ^^^ We pay more, and get screwed more to boot wtf is the go.
have bought game on battlenet when kill skelton king told need upgrade please help
06/22/2012 12:30 AMPosted by madjack24
have bought game on battlenet when kill skelton king told need upgrade please help

There is an up to 3 day "starter mode" period for them to validate your payment. Happens automagically so you have to wait.
Hi, Idk where to post this commendation, but apologies for posting here if offending.
Amanda from Australia Helpdesk helped me a lot by expediating my request to restore my Diablo 3 acct after email requests went nowhere.
Thanks!
Well I am afraid to say that as much as i like this game i will probably sell it due to all these issues why does it have to be this way first we wait for years for the release and still blizzard cant get it right D1 and D2 at the time were so much better as they didn't have all these issues WHAT IS HAPPENING blizzard are u all to focused on crap games like WOW. i will be trying to play this game 1 more time in a day if it don't work you will lose 1 customer and im sure i wont be the last and sure i'm not the 1st please blizzard get it together for the sake of all us gamers out there and for your reputation please fix these bug / update issues as i dont think we should be doing ur job and alot of people wont be able to fix it them self
Hi all

well....... Just wondering if you can help me. I have a lvl33 demon hunter at the moment and i want to get a better weapon, armor etc for my character. Whats the best combination of weapons and armor and where can i find these item of interest.

thanks
NZlurker
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]