Diablo® III

Release Date NZ format yo! <3

85 Troll Hunter
What is the exact release time and date for D3 in Nz?

<3
Reply Quote
Servers launch at 7pm NZDT on May 15.
Reply Quote
will take an extra few hours for "choice" version to go live
Reply Quote
04/10/2012 03:25 AMPosted by D3BETA
will take an extra few hours for "choice" version to go live

what does this mean?
Reply Quote
25 Troll Hunter
I think he meant "choice, bro" version. Sorry for any confusion.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
04/10/2012 05:01 AMPosted by Ferastin
I think he meant "choice, bro" version. Sorry for any confusion.

Chur.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Mage
<3
Reply Quote
04/10/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Arcagnion
Chur.

Seriously though Arcagnion: Could you please confirm whether the Diablo 3 servers will be available from midnight local time for Australians / New Zealanders, or will they be available midnight US time?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We will be releasing information regarding this once it is confirmed internally. I know you all want this confirmed so once I know; I will most definitely be posting the info in this forum.

This is a priority to get this info out to you guys before we launch.
Reply Quote
We're connecting to the NA region by default and if we get first dibs before the whole of NA does, imagine how pissed off they would be.

On the flip side, they got in before we did when WoW classic to WotLK were launched.
Edited by Hypersonic on 4/11/2012 3:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
We will be releasing information regarding this once it is confirmed internally. I know you all want this confirmed so once I know; I will most definitely be posting the info in this forum.

Much appreciated; many of us are taking days off and going to midnight launches on release night, so it would be best for us to know to avoid disappointment.
Edited by Darkust on 4/11/2012 3:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
^ I would go to work on the Tuesday just to get your mind off it.
Reply Quote

I would much rather you post some justification for the extra $20 you guys are charging Australians to play an inferior laggier version of the game. If you could pass this question on up the chain and let me know when you have an answer that would be awesome!
Reply Quote
Can you feel the confidence that not knowing when their own servers go live fills us with?
Mmmmm.. feels.. blue (screen).
Reply Quote
in b4 commercial/market viability explained in a PR style delegation from superiors.
Reply Quote
04/11/2012 03:38 AMPosted by Arcagnion
This is a priority to get this info out to you guys before we launch

before you say?

that's swell, i'd hate to find out the exact time a week too late :P

jk..i think most of us have figured out what the times should be, looking forward to this post from you though.

churs *cheers* (am i doing it right?)
Reply Quote
Sweet as bros,... ill be camping out anways got 3 weeks off woot!
Reply Quote
10 Human Mage
parents are leaving the country on the 13th of may
im going to spend the 14th bathing all day so i dont have to get out of my seat for the next few weeks

if only i could telecommute to uni classes :( at least i will have an excuse if i get poor marks this semester
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
wicked, i cant wait to put some all nighters on D3 :D
Reply Quote

I would much rather you post some justification for the extra $20 you guys are charging Australians to play an inferior laggier version of the game. If you could pass this question on up the chain and let me know when you have an answer that would be awesome!

If you're referring to the CE costing $20, (I assume the digital version is the same) that is due to Australia's import laws and has nothing to do with Blizzard. Apologies for the enormous trouble it is has caused you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]