Diablo® III

Is There Any New Info Regarding AU/NZ Servers

Hi guys,

Really looking forward to this game, and cant wait for the release.

I guess this post is really fishing for information, from gamers or Blizz(hopefully) regarding an AU/NZ based server, also for like minded AU/NZers to post their thoughts on the situation.

I did notice in another thread something about Blizzard should release a kickstart fund for such a server, i can honestly say this is a brilliant idea and that i would contribute alot more than my better half would allow.

I would really love for us to have a constructive discussion about this, with the consumers(us) and Blizzard involved.

Thankyou.
Reply Quote
No new info.

Thus far: We get no server.

For the foreseeable future: We get no server.
Reply Quote
If the level of activity on SEA for SC2 is anything to go by...
Reply Quote
I just wish we had an official word on what is happening with the SEA server.

I put a lot of time in on that server in StarCraft II, now it looks like it won't be relevant to Diablo III. :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
we ping the same to SEA as we do USA, i dont get what the fuss is about...just play on US servers.
Reply Quote
04/10/2012 04:22 AMPosted by Zhile
we ping the same to SEA as we do USA, i dont get what the fuss is about...just play on US servers.

200+ Ping?
Reply Quote
Well the fuss is about there being no third option: a genuine Australian server. It would make the most sense and would be a nice way to show some respect to the customers you're shafting an extra $20 out of.
Reply Quote
Wow...the fact we have to log into US servers from Oz is pretty lame, let alone the fact that I haven't even been able to log in yet, ie just error messages or server busy messages etc. I mean, I want to play the game purely for the solo value, as much as I'm sure the multiplayer must be fun....agggh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]