Diablo® III

Lore of CE Angel Wings

Won't the lore aspects of having Angel Wings kind of ruin the whole Nephalem thing? We're not actually angels, or are we?
Reply Quote
04/04/2012 10:51 PMPosted by Youbeezy
i bet the wings will be no where cool or "dope" as Naphalem or Tyarel's wings. prolly like some small tiny ones like a lil chicken

Well you can already see a picture of them on the CE page, they look fine, I was just worried lore-wise.
Reply Quote
Lore wise you killed an angel and cut his !@#$ing wings off, your blacksmith crafted them into your armor. The very sight of you causes fear in demons now as they mistake you for an angel.
Reply Quote
04/05/2012 01:27 AMPosted by D3BETA
Aren't nephalem half and half angel/demon?

Yes. Lilith & Inarius are the mother and father of the Nephalem.

I guess it can work lore wise.
Reply Quote
There is no lore behind the angel wings. Any lore inconsistencies can be dismissed under the rule of cool.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RuleOfCool
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuoBi0fBKDc
Red bull gives you wings. There's your lore. Lol =P
Reply Quote
95 Human Mage
04/04/2012 10:49 PMPosted by D3BETA
We're not actually angels, or are we?
We're half angel.
Reply Quote
04/04/2012 10:49 PMPosted by D3BETA
Won't the lore aspects of having Angel Wings kind of ruin the whole Nephalem thing? We're not actually angels, or are we?
Lore

LOL

I wish they would swap out the angel wings for an M-16 or SCAR for my Demon Hunter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]