Diablo® III

would this work for pvp

blizzard gets a gaming license and people can bet real money on there skill and get a perk or to from blizzaed for being top dog every month.. there would be a few sets of white gear to choose from like the kind used in rome so its a more even fight this would also keep people from buying pvp gear.
Reply Quote
There are states that have laws against gambling online. So, they would have to add even more garbage security to the game to make sure that those states can't participate. Also, why the hell would you want to gamble on a game that can never be balanced?
Reply Quote
04/05/2012 11:42 AMPosted by D3BETA
blizzard gets a gaming license and people can bet real money on there skill and get a perk or to from blizzaed for being top dog every month.. there would be a few sets of white gear to choose from like the kind used in rome so its a more even fight this would also keep people from buying pvp gear.

This is written with a sentence structure with which I am not familiar with ...

However, I think you're talking about a video game corporation getting into real-money internet gambling ... which I seriously doubt a major US gaming corporation ("Blizzard Activision") is willing to do while most of the players who will be playing this game live in countries where gambling is illegal except under very specific circumstances.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]