Diablo® III

Small scenario...

85 Tauren Priest
Its tuesday May 15th you log on to live roam the streets and find a rare mob kill it and he drops a yellow ring. Upon identifying it you see 2-3 damage +7% magic find seeing its so early in the game what would you guys or gals value this to be worth?

Don't flame I know everyone is wondering what everyone thinks?
Reply Quote
I doubt it's worth anything, people will just progress to fast that it's worth buying anything.
Reply Quote
honestly, i wouldn't put anything up on the RMAH until i got to ending quests of hell/anything on inferno...

because the possible sad part about diablo, and basically all loot driven games like this, is you know that there will be something better right around the corner.

so you're better off just hanging on to it or maybe give it to one of your lower leveled characters that are just starting out for a slight advantage.

the gold auction house you might be able to get a fair amount of gold for it...? maybe...?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]