Diablo® III

Please help with Unlimited Disc/Hatred Build

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#acXdVQ!Yef!bcbbZb

My staples are Vault, Preparation and Multishot.

Besides that I'm open to suggestions.

Do I need to swap out one of my attacking skills for either Caltrops or Entangling Shot?
Reply Quote
Put in Caltrops, take out Smoke Screen, is my recommendation. You're already going to be dumping discipline on punishment and vaulting, and smoke screen on top of that is way too costly. Caltrops are pretty much a requirement IMO for solo play, you want to be able to kite melee monsters.
Reply Quote
My only thought is you don't really need smoke screen, at least not with the rune. The way you set up preparation, you'll probably be using that all the time to regenerate hatred since it only costs 20 disc to full replenish your hatred. Smoke Screen costs 24 to only regenerate 60. You've also got vault already as a good escape so maybe you could switch smoke screen for caltrops or Entangling Shot? Instead of one of the attacking skills.
Reply Quote
Thanks for your help. Like I said, i haven't had the pleasure of playing. So I'm not sure how effective Caltrops is but you both recommended it so maybe I'll try it out.
Reply Quote
From using it in the beta, I really like it. Especially with the 80% slow rune, it really stops enemies in their tracks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]