Diablo® III

I hope Leah doesn't die!

i don't know the lore, tho i'm sure i know more about diablo 3's lore then any of the previous games.

I hope Leah doesn't die, i hate it when the woman dies in a story :P
Reply Quote
leah doesnt die, but deckard cain and many other lead characters :(
Reply Quote
I have no idea how such a gentle being will survive in Diablo 3, but I have a feeling she will. Cain may die, but I lean towards the notion that he will live.
Reply Quote
I'm more concerned about cain.
Reply Quote
I hope my character doesn't die. Dammit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
My money is on Cain dying and Leah having to assume the mantle of his responsibilities. He writes to her in The Book of Cain informing her that after his death she will be the Last of the Horadrim.
Reply Quote
Leah doesn't die. She follows in the footsteps of her father from what I can gather from the little bit of the story I've seen.

If you don't know what that means, then I won't tell you!
Reply Quote
She bangs Adria? O.O
Reply Quote
WARNING!

MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW! DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE SPOILED!

THIS COULD EASILY RUIN THE GAME FOR YOU!

This is not 100% confirmed but what we've seen it is the most probable ending.
Of course that she dies.
You are the one who kills her. She will become the new Diablo. Don't believe me? Do some digging, there are in game files of her being transformed into some kind of an undead (mined from game files, so something will definitely happen to her) and there is art as well as videos (that have been deleted but leaked) where Diablo is shown with a very feminine figure - obviously a female.
Reply Quote
I believe Leah is tricked in Act 3 to somehow turn into Diablo.
She see's Azmodan in the trailer as a vision while reading Cain's books/documents. I just see them making her seem good in the first 3 acts and corrupting her at the end of it.

Just a guess but I have nothing to base off of other then speculation
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]