Diablo® III

Darkness Falls, Heroes Rise Site Information

(Locked)

100 Tauren Shaman
I'm having an issue on the site where the progress bar for "Enter Info" never completes.

I was able to create my banner, and then clicked next. The progress bar would go to 100%, but never move to the next page.

This problem has only been on the Barbarian banner. The creation and submission for the Demon Hunter completed successfully.

<update> I finally was able to get it to work by clearing my cache and reloading. After 5 rounds of doing that and getting a little further each time, it finally completed.
</update>
Edited by Hawnek on 4/12/2012 8:36 PM PDT
90 Undead Rogue
I'm wondering, with getting the annual pass and the collector's edition, I planned on playing the regular version until my collector's arrives in the mail. Will over-writing the standard version affect the sigils?
I'm stuck at 66% at the finish page loading, should I refresh the page or remake my picture and sent again ?
So the banner we are actually customizing will be the bonus unlock we receive? Or are there 5 bonus sigils from Blizzard that we are unlocking?
I've noticed on the mini-site that when I browse the galleries for either the marks of valor of the art contest I can only 'like' certain entries and often what seems to either be one page worth of entries or just one or two random submissions on a particular page.

Is this a known issue or is it just me? Or is this somehow intended?

Thanks to anyone who can help.
90 Goblin Hunter
still no beta invite : (
wtf?
90 Orc Hunter
Thanks Loup, I obviously missed that when I read the thread earlier. Glad to know it as DH is the only class I'm really enjoying thus far.

I do plan to play them all though, what an amazing game! I think I'm going to go buy the D2 battle chest this week simply because this beta has been so brilliant.
90 Human Paladin
I have tried making a banner 10 times already w/ the upload a photo option and just the banner itself. After I create it and hit next, my progress bar on the Enter Info. page is stuck and won't budge. (waited 15 min. reloaded browser and all and still nothing) Is there any way to get this to work properly? I really want to get the Sigils but it isn't working for me. Help? Thanks.
100 Troll Priest
I don't understand why they aren't fixing the website to allow us to even upload our art for the art contest. Should we print it out and physically mail it to them?
I originally found the reveal page through another page in a google search and not linked from a Blizzard page, and was reluctant to input my info in fear of it possibly being a potential phishing site attempt/getting added to a spam mail list... and now I no longer have a chance to obtain the DH sigil... Not sure exactly who you guys have working on making the website maps over there, but why you guys decided to have the reveal on a non battle.net domain name confuses me a little bit, since going to diablo3.com redirects to a battle.net page in the first place.
Edited by Ryuk#1847 on 4/18/2012 9:55 AM PDT
This really sucks. I didn't know about this until just now so I am completely unable to get the demon hunter and barbarian sigils? I am a completionist so this is seriously going to affect my enjoyment of the game. I hate things like this.
I have uploaded tons of images. All of these times I used a concrete picture (of me, nothing unapropiate) .
I don´t understand why none of these got into the Mark of Value to be voted on. Only one time a image made its way there but surprisingly it was the one time I submitted another image.

What I don´t understand is why the main image I want to use won´t be aproved. I have uploaded the complete sigil to imageshack so you know which one I am refering to. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/53938637463857015501333.jpg/

As a former CM and current PR I understand how much work you must have right now so I thank you for your time in advance. :)
can anyone sell me their diablo pin from blizzcon 09???
can anyone sell me their diablo pin from blizzcon 09???
I have uploaded tons of images...
I don´t understand why none of these got into the Mark of Value to be voted on.

My story is similar - my banners just don't show up in the gallery.
My best guess is they don't publish ANY user-submitted photos that even REMOTELY look to be taken or edited by a professional or semi-pro.

Chances are, it's just easier to only publish photos that are clearly candid/low quality than run a risk of a lawsuit by the original art copyright holder when publishing images.
I have uploaded tons of images...
I don´t understand why none of these got into the Mark of Value to be voted on.

My story is similar - my banners just don't show up in the gallery.
My best guess is they don't publish ANY user-submitted photos that even REMOTELY look to be taken or edited by a professional or semi-pro.

Chances are, it's just easier to only publish photos that are clearly candid/low quality than run a risk of a lawsuit by the original art copyright holder when publishing images.

Would make a lot of sense than.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]