Diablo® III

Darkness Falls, Heroes Rise Site Information

(Locked)

80 Worgen Druid
I didn't even get a Beta invitation until a couple of days ago. Does that mean I won't be able to get the sigils from the first two weeks?
As some of you have already mentioned, a lot of banners just wont show up on the gallery. I do LARP (location: Germany) and luckily have a nice outfit for the weakly monk contest at hand.

I am seriously concerned about not beeing able to share this with you guys. What bothers me most of all is having to see people not even closely dressed as monks getting their banners uploaded while other people may have some of the coolest stuff to offer but don´t get a shot.

I disagree with the possibility of removing submissions which may or may not have been edited by semi-pros or pros, since we all accept the terms of conditions and privacy policy before sending the banners.

If this is all about random choices it can´t be helped.
If not, what the heck Blizzard!
C'mon 50%... I got my training soon :(
I have them all I just need the Wizard
are the unlocks suppose to happen every 10%? cause its at 69% right now, but its only halfway from the next unlock.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Pretty annoyed.. I put effort into a wtich docter get up, use a toy dinosaur as a fettish, and my picture doesnt get through, after I have tried to submit my other picture with a mask I made for like.. 5 days..

now in most recent, I am seeing two selfies of some guy named christian, with two different submissions.. good bye my chance at a mouse pad >.<
Is there any place where the banners and things we made are saved? I don't care if the whole world sees mine, but I thought they were clever and I'd like to keep them.
I don't like how they did the email confirmations, it doesn't identify which char the banner is for and doesn't give a link so we can see the banner. I did the Wiz one 3 times, hope the previous two were overwritten.
05/06/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Anubis
I don't like how they did the email confirmations, it doesn't identify which char the banner is for and doesn't give a link so we can see the banner. I did the Wiz one 3 times, hope the previous two were overwritten.

The way I understand it, you don't get the banner you created, but the sigil used in the banner is unlocked for your characters.
Hey i was just wondering if there is any way to view your previously made banners if they were not posted on the gallery. I'd like to know what ones I've received the sigil for but my emails do not tell me.
Any help would be appreciated.
So, when will the final curtain drop on the site? Those two demons holding the chain below the 100% reveal appear to be hiding something, something on fire...
100 Worgen Warrior
site unstable
Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 823646752

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Varnish cache server

My error when i try to open “Darkness Falls, Heroes Rise”
Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 823646752

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Varnish cache server

My error when i try to open “Darkness Falls, Heroes Rise”

same :(
85 Blood Elf Paladin
so...ya...this still isn't working..error 503, site unavailable. Suggestions?
90 Undead Mage
I am also receiving the same error. We did have two days left to do them, right? I'd hate to have missed out on it. D:
100 Draenei Shaman
503 Error here myself too...
05/10/2012 04:00 AMPosted by Bonesmcgee
I am also receiving the same error. We did have two days left to do them, right? I'd hate to have missed out on it. D:

you have until the 18th to make up for any sigil you missed.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]