Diablo® III

Darkness Falls, Heroes Rise Site Information

(Locked)

85 Troll Druid
hmm when i try to make a sigil and have it sent to my e-mail it doesn't confirm. Page looks like it breaks when you click finish.
85 Human Priest
Quick question, I was able to make a sigil for each of the classes, my question is can I make more than one sigil for each character class, cause I did like 2 for the wizard, and it let me do them both, got a confirmation email for both, so will they both be available in-game, or did the second one "overwrite" the first one I did??
05/12/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Saveurazz
Quick question, I was able to make a sigil for each of the classes, my question is can I make more than one sigil for each character class, cause I did like 2 for the wizard, and it let me do them both, got a confirmation email for both, so will they both be available in-game, or did the second one "overwrite" the first one I did??

You can unlock all 5 sigils (one for each class).

The things you created on the site were banners, the sigil is just the icon in the center of the banner, so doing two for the wizard will unlock just the sigil part and you have to customize the rest in game (one banner per account that can be changed at any time).
05/12/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Tsukii
hmm when i try to make a sigil and have it sent to my e-mail it doesn't confirm. Page looks like it breaks when you click finish.

^ This

We can't finish the banners and get our sigils.
Like he said, it breaks when you click finish.
05/12/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Flame

^ This

same here.
Yeah finish doesn't do anything, I've made all five, yet to see a post on facebook or an email confirming it worked. Woe is me.
85 Orc Warrior
05/12/2012 08:58 PMPosted by EasyX

^ This

same here.

same.
90 Blood Elf Priest
yep, it's broken.
85 Night Elf Druid
Indeed it is... lets hope its fixed before the remaining days expire..
Edited by DruiD#1290 on 5/14/2012 7:32 AM PDT
43 Goblin Hunter
Loading screen keeps "loading" with nothing loaded. Can't move forward....
It appears to be working properly again, everyone.

Also, Zarhym, if you ever lay eyes on this thread again, I just wanted you to know that I am a fan. That is all.
Where is my banner which designed before?
I can't find it in game.
Where is my banner which designed before?
I can't find it in game.

You appear to have misread, Fred. :)

The banner you designed on the website was yours to save, however the only portion of the banner you unlocked for your battle.net Diablo III account is the sigil: the main, class-based image on the banner.

As long as you entered your battle.net email address correctly, you should receive credit of the sigil towards your account in the coming weeks. Blizzard has to go through all the accounts that participated and credit the proper sigils.

-Deca
Tried for the last few days and was unable to complete the third step. Will there be another opportunity?
So, when will the sigils be rewarded, I did all 5 and got all 5 confirmation e-mails... but haven't' received them yet.
Hate to necro...but, we ever getting those sigils?
Hi there, I never recieved the five Sigils for the promotion!
I have all the confirmation emails and one month and a half later, I never got anything back

I contacted customer support: this is their reply:

Hi there

Thanks for contacting the Game Master Department. Sorry it took a bit to get to you, but with the Demons rampaging and the dead coming back to life, we've been a bit busy.

I understand that you are looking for the Sigils that were awarded as part of a promtion that was done on the Forums. These should show up in banner creation. Unfortunately the Game Master have no way to verify participation in the promotion nor can we award the Sigils to the players. You will need to go back to the Forums and post in the Thread for this promotion to see if assistance is available.

I am very sorry if this causes any inconvenience

If you still need assistance with this issue please re-open the ticket and we'll be happy to assist you.

Thank you for being a Hero of Sanctuary!

Game Master Lyveth
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support

I am supposeing he was talking about THIS post.

Can I please get my Sigils now?

Thank you
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]