Diablo® III

Demon Hunter Banner No Email

I received an email for unlocking the Barbarian banner, but I realize now that I never received an email for the Demon Hunter banner.

I'm concerned that it wasn't recorded and is now impossible to obtain. There doesn't appear to be a way to check the status, either...
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
This isn't a bug with the Diablo III video game. I'm going to send this to the Website Bug Report forums to see if they can help you :)
Reply Quote
I also have the same issue as Kardax. I received the email for the Barbarian banner, but no email for the Demon Hunter banner.
Reply Quote
Just thought I'd add that I also have not received my Demon Hunter e-mail, though I submitted two or three of them.
Reply Quote
same issue.
Reply Quote
Same problem here too.
Reply Quote
I'm in the same boat along with quite a few others I believe. I would like to see a resolution to this.
Reply Quote
Yea i would like to have an answer 2 cause i create my banner last Friday morning before i left for pax east.

I never got an email confirm for the demon hunter yet i get one for barb now i fear i may have miss the demon hunter sigil
Reply Quote
Same here, but i used the E-mail adres that's on my other B.net account but i can't post here with that account.

So if you need more info i'll supply that.

I did create a banner when the site was just launched and still had some problems.
Reply Quote
Same issue here.

Created a Demonhunter banner = no email
Created a Barbarian banner = email.

Both within the alloted timeframe.
Edited by D3BETA on 4/11/2012 3:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same exact problem. Completed the banner twice for DH because some were talking about email. Didnt get an email so I figured there was none.

I complete the barb banner and get an email within a day. Now I feel like im missing out on one.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
So... did I create a DH banner last week or not? I got no email, and I cannot find it...
Edited by Suzut on 4/11/2012 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Same here, I didn't notice until I had gotten the barbarian email confirmation, and realized I didn't get a demon hunter confirmation.
Reply Quote
Same Problem
Reply Quote
Same here. I really don't want to miss out on an in-game banner because of this!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Glad to see this topic. I had the exact same concern. There REALLY needs to be a way to tell if your submission is on your account.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Exact same issue.
Reply Quote
I had the same issue.
Reply Quote
Glad to see this topic, was kinda scared i was the only one or made a mistake with the email info, guess i'm fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]