Diablo® III

game download

who has downloaded the game already and how long did it take you in australia or new zealand?

i have just finished downloading the mac version, it took me 7 hours on wireless.
and i have downloaded the pc version of it and it took me 6 hours on wireless.

was using optus 3G pre paid data days plan, unlimited downloads.
the game download is 7.60GB if anyone is wondering.

also has anyone got any idea how long it will take to install? is it a half hour install, or 10 minutes? any estimates? am I the only one wondering this?

also if you have a mac and pc version of game. i presume you can only be on one version of the game at a time. but you can still access your characters from both the mac and the pc under the same battlenet account on both platforms?
Edited by oblivion on 4/11/2012 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well assuming its the same as starcraft you can have it installed on both machines but only be logged into one at a time.

And if its like D2 on b.net all the character info is kept server side so you should be able to get your b.net characters from any computer.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
It didnt take me long to download, granted im on 100mb connection. I cant see this taking to long to install, I guess it also depends on your hardware.
Reply Quote
04/11/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Hwaygo
you should be able to get your b.net characters from any computer.

Thanks! Thats what I was wanting to hear. I hope it is. : )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]