Diablo® III

Griswold's Edge

as i have not received a beta invite i have spent the last few months watching beta playthroughs when ever i need a diablo 3 fix. after watching many videos i have seen this sword drop alot. Is it safe to assume that legendarys in retail will be rarer then griswold's edge. as the edge seems to be the only legendary in beta i assume its drop rate is elevated when compared to a retail legendary. how rare were legendarys from d2??
Reply Quote
i quit playing d2 way back in 1.12b... when i came back a few months ago so much has changed about the endgame i was totally overwhelmed, i don't even know what kinda !@#$ drops in inferno, i was before it's time
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It seams like all of the OP's skipped their english classes.
Reply Quote
04/12/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Locknesz

You did as well.
There's only one OP - original poster.
No 's after OP is needed.
English should be capitalized.
Reply Quote
04/15/2012 09:04 AMPosted by CyberGoat

seams......
Reply Quote
I don't know the OP what videos talking about, but in the Dio3 beta there are no legendary items at all...
Reply Quote
There is, or at least there was. It was like lv 3 or something and wasnt good at all.
Reply Quote
yes there was Griswalds edge sword from the alter after the wretched mother quest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

No 's after OP is needed.

looks like you need a lesson too
Reply Quote
You know you can edit posts right Freidrick? You don't have to delete and remake.

EDIT: Look right below this sentence. It will let you know if someone has edited or not.
Edited by Zonderion#1443 on 4/20/2012 2:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
No 's after OP is needed. looks like you need a lesson too

Um... it says No_ 's after OP meaning no need for an apostrophe after OP on the comment before his
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
So much nerd rage... lol who cares about someone's grammatical errors!!! D3 is about to be released!! I've been looking forward to this for years!!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
04/20/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Singer
No 's after OP is needed. looks like you need a lesson too

Um... it says No_ 's after OP meaning no need for an apostrophe after OP on the comment before his

Yes it does, but technically that would be improper grammar. You would spell out apostrophe like you did. So would the hyphenated original poster, "OP - original poster."

And lastly there is more than one OP. Just only one OP per thread.
Edited by StarlinX#1155 on 4/21/2012 1:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I seriously feel like I've lost brain cells from reading this thread.
Reply Quote
ok, so I have found a Griswold's Edge in Act 1 normal... and I thought it would be a "legendary item" but mine is just magical... I went and checked around and found that there is a legendary GE, can there be two?...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Necro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]