Diablo® III

275,000 BETA invites Sent!!!

85 Night Elf Rogue
Woot Beta invite for the Blue mountains !!!!! who would of thought.... i got a chill up my spine when i stumbled accross it XD TY Blizzard!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
04/13/2012 06:14 AMPosted by Alealkzdsuyg
Woot Beta invite for the Blue mountains !!!!! who would of thought.... i got a chill up my spine when i stumbled accross it XD TY Blizzard!!

HA!!!! friday the 13th spooky!!!! (im such a nerd :P)
Reply Quote
Perth here got invite!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I got my invite, downloaded the client, and apparently when I try to log in it's telling me I don't have a Diablo 3 for my account.. And on Battle.net, I have both the proper game, and the beta listed with all my other games. Kinda sad here, considering I could've been sleeping for a few hours.
Reply Quote
Deleted
Edited by verce#1598 on 6/8/2013 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
To those wondering why they didn't get a beta invite:
The invites were sent out on an achievement points basis. More achievement points from playing blizzard games, the higher your chance of getting in. In other words, they didn't invite the scrubs.

Hmmm..... Sorry but this Smells of BS.

Lol
Reply Quote
Agreed, that is a total load.
Reply Quote
I got my invite yesterday....so, I'm wondering if they are still sending them out. I installed it immediately, and was playing within 2 hours. I didn't notice any internet lag...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]