Diablo® III

End game random attributes on items

85 Draenei Paladin
I have read through the game guide and forums and I haven't found an answer to this.

I was wondering if there will be a limiting pool of random attributes on end game items. I understand as the iLvl gets higher there is a greater pool of attributes which can be drawn upon as well as the range of those attributes increase. But once you reach Level 60 an item with +exp will be sort of a waste of an attribute, assuming that the highest level items have a Level 60 requirement which means you are not able to use it to alts or trade it. Has Blizzard said anything about this in terms of restricting the highest iLvl pool of attributes, if not then I would expect it to just another worthless attribute that requires you farm to find another item and hope for better stats or craft it again hoping for better stats.

Any clarification of this would be nice.
Reply Quote
04/13/2012 04:38 PMPosted by SnarfMcDurp
I hope they DON'T limit the stats, it makes it that much harder to get amazing rares. They didn't limit the stats in Diablo 2, which is what made those rares so valuable. I remember finding one ring that I would have been able to trade for pretty much anything I wanted, IF it didn't waste one stat on light radius. Sure I was disappointed, but it's stuff like that which makes the gear hunt always exciting. And afterall that's what Diablo is about, the hunt for EPIC LEWTZ!

That's retarded. Might as well put +mana on barb weapons with your logic that way it will be harder for you.
Reply Quote
04/14/2012 05:56 PMPosted by snc
That's retarded. Might as well put +mana on barb weapons with your logic that way it will be harder for you.

BLZ said there won't be mods for other classes on class-specific items.
there won't be +mana or +sprit mods on a Mighty weapon or Mighty belt.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]