Diablo® III

beta post 250,000 invites?

good evening.

i'm from brisbane here and i just recieved a beta invite as part of the last round of invites. I've installed the beta and have started playing and am noticing massive latency issues. one moment i'm targetting a zombie on the other side of the screen and the next he's up in my face. Also it feels like i'm running in slow motion. Is anyone from australia/nz who is in the beta having this problem?
Reply Quote
04/12/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Nethaera
Keep in mind that with such a large amount of invites for our test hardware we fully expect a strong possibility of stress test issues, such as an inability to log in, disconnections, and potential lag/latency. We’ll also be testing our queuing system ,which you may see when attempting to enter a game.

Expect bumps. However, when it calms down, the game plays great. I get around 200ms to the server.
    [TCP]Mathmick - Most Valuable Poster
    http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/36798 - The Most Valuable Poster program info

Reply Quote
It's mostly rubber-banding that's an issue for me. I run to a chest to pick it up ... then I'm way back on the other side of the room. Alluvasudden.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)