Diablo® III

Anyone Freeze When Casting the Spiders

85 Tauren Hunter
Ok, i didn't play the Witch Doctor much, but I noticed a horrendous amount of lag when I would go to toss the spiders. Has anyone else noticed anything like this. Is it possible it is just because we don't have the full game installed and it won't be like this in release. I don't have much lag with really any other ability, although Grasp of the Dead gives a tad bit of lag. Anyone else experience any of this?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I was lagging like crazy when I first started casting them, but I was still downloading the game. I started when it said playable. Once I finished downloading and updated my video drivers, I dont really lag at all anymore.
Reply Quote
Post your system specs.

Operating system, processor and speed, video card etc..
Edited by D3BETA on 4/14/2012 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I freeze constantly... I can't play using them at all with all settings at their lowest.

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
ATI Radeon HD 4850 1GB
4GB Ram
Windows 7 64 bit
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Actually, after casting it much more, it got better each time and fixed itself. Caching issues it seems...
Reply Quote
I had this problem when I was still streaming the installer but once the patching finished the issue cleared up.
Reply Quote
I also had this problem only while the download wasn't finish and it was only playable. When I finished it no more issues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]