Diablo® III

Did anyone buy CE in NZ?

Hi there
Im just curious did anyone buy the Collectors Edition in NZ? I have already just pre ordered the normal digital version online myself but I was just wondering because I have kept and eye out and I havnt seen this being sold at any computer or game shop anywhere in NZ.
Reply Quote
Yep I got the CE from mighty Ape. They are sold out now, had it on pre order for a long while.
Reply Quote
yeah me 2 had it preordered day 1
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
Got mine Pre-order down here in Christchurch at EB Games Riccarton 1st week it was announced. :D
Reply Quote
i am gone sell my on trade me.. 20 times the price lol
Reply Quote
pre ordered mine from EB games =P
Reply Quote
How much did everyone pay? $199 here I think (that's the price I saw at mightyape when it first came out).
Edited by TheCulture#1554 on 4/26/2012 4:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/15/2012 04:53 PMPosted by SiniStar
Im just curious did anyone buy the Collectors Edition in NZ?

Me.
Reply Quote
$199 is stupidly expensive, we are getting shafted hard.
$100 US. qq
Reply Quote
I guess they know how loaded we are in NZ, how our average income vastly surpasses the USA. (that's how we're able to afford the $199).

Us Kiwi fatcats should feel lucky they didn't bump it up to $299.
We get excellent milk prices to compensate for the high price of the CE. ;)
Reply Quote
Preordered mine $200 from JBHiFi
Reply Quote
I was tempted to purchase the CE edition, but it just seems to expensive. And I have never really followed the Diablo series. I kinda regret pre-purchasing the digital version, as I got it for $110 NZD, as the CE is only $90 more.

But for you guys still wanting to purchase the CE, PB Tech still has heaps in stock, for about $200.

http://pbtech.co.nz
Reply Quote
04/16/2012 04:18 AMPosted by Sethren
Got mine Pre-order down here in Christchurch at EB Games Riccarton 1st week it was announced. :D

i got mine there too. Bond and bond might be selling it for cheaper but they promised that EB will match the lowest price. I guess i will see you there at midnight release.
Reply Quote
Am I a bad kiwi that I pre-ordered it overseas and am having it shipped to me here?
Reply Quote
Yeah kinda. But hey if its cheaper that business right.

As long as you are wearing a poppy tommorow you will be redeemed.
Reply Quote
$214 from eb games for me.
Reply Quote
yep im picking up my CE at %%@#ies 199 i think it was.... cant wait
Reply Quote
04/15/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Tukal
Yep I got the CE from mighty Ape. They are sold out now, had it on pre order for a long while.
This :)
Reply Quote
04/26/2012 08:27 PMPosted by Slybacon
This :)

This x2, even called the other day just to make sure I got allocated and they weren't short :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]