Diablo® III

Your Beverage Of Choice For The 15th?

So, we've had a Cigar thread. So how about a good scotch/brandy/vodka/wine thread?

Who's keeping something tasty on ice for the 15th?

I originally planned to go with a bottle of my favourite sake, but that was consumed a bit back.

Currently have a Tomatin 15yr and a Talisker 18 in my freezer waiting for D3. Gotta long Single Malts and D3.

How about you? Non alcoholic stuff is welcome too :)
Water. Clear, purified water. I'll need it for the five day marathon of Diablo I will be running.
good vodka? im sorry but vodka is just water with the taist of alcahol. its a flavorless and oderless spirit.

but for me im prob gonna find a good corn or barly whiskey that was aged in a chared barrel, gives it a nice taist when you sip on it.
I'll have a bottle of Jameson next to me. I find it hilarious that people are like "IM GONNA HYRDATE CAUSE I PLAN ON PLAYING FOR THE NEXT 500 HOURS NO SLEEP! GAMER FUEL!"

Whats the rush? Just chill and enjoy the game.
Soda pop because I'm still under age for the good stuff :S
Generic water enhancer probably that has a bit of an energy boost but 0 calories.

No booze gaming here on day 1.

I don't expect to last passed 4am though, no wild rush here, it'll still be here if I wake up.
Edited by D3BETA on 4/15/2012 7:16 PM PDT
Ooooh! Yes, I definitely need to plan not just food snacks, but drinks. Gyah.

Whenever a game comes out that I plan on playing intensely for longer than one day, I visit the nearby truck stops and stock up on citrus Vaults. If I remember correctly, it has close to twice the amount of caffeine as a Coke, and for me it tastes WAY better. It's also much more enjoyable than swigging a nasty-tasting energy drink.

For my alcoholic choice, I'll be nabbing some Skyy Vodka. Probably vanilla or cherry-flavoured... Hmm. Tough choice. (I'll probably walk out with both after much deliberation and digging deep into my wallet, lol!)
85 Draenei Hunter
Beer, and maybe some captain.
90 Human Death Knight
I am going to be drinking red and blue gatorade...lol.
Holy Water... CLEANSE THE DEMONS!!!
I'll have a bottle of Jameson next to me. I find it hilarious that people are like "IM GONNA HYRDATE CAUSE I PLAN ON PLAYING FOR THE NEXT 500 HOURS NO SLEEP! GAMER FUEL!"

Whats the rush? Just chill and enjoy the game.

Oh, I forgot to specify: the water is for my liquid cooling system - I, on the other hand, will be downing the chianti I have been saving for five years.
Tussin
I have a bottle of Merlot on my endtable that I haven't cracked open yet. I think I'll endulge in that with a plate of prosciutto and mozzarella rolls.
Jack Daniels.... and this should be a requirement.
I'll be drinking that Monster Rehab and the Rockstar coffee. Im alcohol free.
- ANZ
Orange Juice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFiAhu1ONKs&t=5m40s
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]