Diablo® III

Inferno Build Critique

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#hSYTPk!Zdg!Za...a

I like summons obviously and will have fun with this build but need advice if anything needs to change. This is a purely survival build.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#hSYTPk!Zdg!ZaYZZa

sorry, forgot some runes.
Reply Quote
Since you're planning on using Locusts I'd suggest Bad Medicine over Jungle Fortitude.
Reply Quote
14 Worgen Hunter
04/15/2012 11:51 PMPosted by blitzkrieg
Since you're planning on using Locusts I'd suggest Bad Medicine over Jungle Fortitude.

They do effectively the same thing. If OP plans on grouping with other people most of the time, I agree Bad Medicine would be a better choice to give your team mates some survivability as well.
Reply Quote
Why Zombie Handler over Bad Medicine? Not only is it unlikely that you will have that 4th Zombie Dog (unless they're that durable in Inferno), keep in mind that a reduction of 20% damage is an effective 25% increase in HP that is also party-friendly.

And I think you will want better spellcasting options. Here's my thread for reference:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4253974186

I guess you can drop my Jungle Fortitude for Fierce Loyalty, as well as Soul Drain and Spirit Walk for Fetish Army and Wall of Zombies, but I think that my AcidBat build is a solid balance of summoning and burst spells. For sure, there will be damage at least.
Edited by Suzut on 4/16/2012 12:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
51 Troll Rogue
this is mine- For me is the Best! I explained why!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#acYdkQ!aeU!YYYZcc

Poison Dart - Rune Flaming Dart - This allow you to shoot dead posion with ignite of fire in same time where posion fire as damage around 40% poison more 100% of the weapon damage and plus with 160% fire of the rune.

Firebats - This one is the great and quick for agro, take this one and lvl it to Hungry Bats, you will do nice damage as 280% as fire.

Summon Zombie Dogs - This one is your defense but one defense is not good without attack so, lvl your dogs to the rune Burning Dogs, they will help you in the fight in PVE or PVP anyway hehehe

Soul Harvest - This one is the secret of your build, for you support as tanks must use this one with the rune of Siphon, that will help you to have 2171 life against all enemies harvested

Wall of Zombies - well well well, do you guys want to kill around 50 enemies in once or more? So, try to make this spell in hard situation and big kills you will realize hehehe - Use this spell with the rune of Dead Rush - This skill you make you to create zombies crawls that you run anywhere and deal it damages around 445% physical OMG............... Nice army here!

Last skill and why?

Big Bad Voodoo - Guys, lets to be sincere, the real power of the WD is voodoo and this one cannot be out of your skills, you must use this skill with knowledge for be the true killer tank aggro of the game. I took this one, for increase the speed in 20% of your legion and, with the rune of Boogie man, you will have big chances to have a lot zombie dogs fightning for you because in your ritual area all enemies around after dye will turn of in zombie dogs, now imagine you do this where has a lot of enemies one around? hohoho........ Massacre agreed!

Passive skills:

Circle of life - I took this as farm for gold, remember that you must have big quantities of gold to maintain a nice craft house and you making the superior armors, weapons of the game!

Fetish - This one is important to summon more guys for you in the battle - Remember that I am treating physical constant damage with fire and posion. But the secret is physical for you suceed in inferno difficulty - Also this one will give bonus to 3 Skills already in use in my build thats is = High Damage!

Vision Quest - Totally necessary for support your spells that will cost you a lot mana for be sure, Use this one and dont need too much worried about with mana regeneration around 300% case your spells around 4 is in cooldown and cooldown is not funny against bosses!

well I hope that each one like my style here proposed!
Edited by Nightrex on 4/16/2012 1:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
this is mine- For me is the Best! I explained why!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#acYdkQ!aeU!YYYZcc

Poison Dart - Rune Flaming Dart - This allow you to shoot dead posion with ignite of fire in same time where posion fire as damage around 40% poison more 100% of the weapon damage and plus with 160% fire of the rune.

Firebats - This one is the great and quick for agro, take this one and lvl it to Hungry Bats, you will do nice damage as 280% as fire.

Summon Zombie Dogs - This one is your defense but one defense is not good without attack so, lvl your dogs to the rune Burning Dogs, they will help you in the fight in PVE or PVP anyway hehehe

Soul Harvest - This one is the secret of your build, for you support as tanks must use this one with the rune of Siphon, that will help you to have 2171 life against all enemies harvested

Wall of Zombies - well well well, do you guys want to kill around 50 enemies in once or more? So, try to make this spell in hard situation and big kills you will realize hehehe - Use this spell with the rune of Dead Rush - This skill you make you to create zombies crawls that you run anywhere and deal it damages around 445% physical OMG............... Nice army here!

Last skill and why?

Big Bad Voodoo - Guys, lets to be sincere, the real power of the WD is voodoo and this one cannot be out of your skills, you must use this skill with knowledge for be the true killer tank aggro of the game. I took this one, for increase the speed in 20% of your legion and, with the rune of Boogie man, you will have big chances to have a lot zombie dogs fightning for you because in your ritual area all enemies around after dye will turn of in zombie dogs, now imagine you do this where has a lot of enemies one around? hohoho........ Massacre agreed!

Passive skills:

Circle of life - I took this as farm for gold, remember that you must have big quantities of gold to maintain a nice craft house and you making the superior armors, weapons of the game!

Fetish - This one is important to summon more guys for you in the battle - Remember that I am treating physical constant damage with fire and posion. But the secret is physical for you suceed in inferno difficulty - Also this one will give bonus to 3 Skills already in use in my build thats is = High Damage!

Vision Quest - Totally necessary for support your spells that will cost you a lot mana for be sure, Use this one and dont need too much worried about with mana regeneration around 300% case your spells around 4 is in cooldown and cooldown is not funny against bosses!

well I hope that each one like my style here proposed!

Not bad. It is a good setup as you will draw many dogs and hopefully fetishes while doing good dps at the same time.
Reply Quote

These two comments made me laugh :)
Edited by Vaaz on 4/16/2012 7:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/16/2012 07:51 PMPosted by Vaaz
hohoho........ Massacre agreed!

Yeah, this is awesome right here.
Reply Quote
51 Troll Rogue
04/16/2012 08:31 PMPosted by D3BETA
hohoho........ Massacre agreed!

Yeah, this is awesome right here.

Hmm Was I not correctly with the term? lol sry about because sometimes my english catch me so well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]