Diablo® III

auto target

86 Draenei Priest
please please please fix the auto target on melee. It really sucks when a boss teleports or runs out of a mob. My toon follows whatever I'm targeting, leading me into sometimes very unfortunate situations. If a target runs away, I don't want my toon to automatically follow.
Also, please please please let ME decide which spells I want my mouse to run.
Also, there seems to be a huge issue with disconnect....I'm thinking this is just due to the system being new, as I have no issues with disconect on WOW.
Reply Quote
And the slowest reflexes on battle.net award goes to....
Reply Quote
You can chose which skills are put where. You just need to toggle 'Elective' mode (it's in menu => options => gameplay I think).

I like to call it 'turning off the tutorial'.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yeah. Blizz really needs to make 'Elective' mode more visible. Maybe we can get a sticky put at the top saying something about this?

Otherwise every n00b on the planet is gonna come here and gripe about this... for the next 10 years.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As for your character following the porting mob, just be a little faster on hitting the Shift key, and your character will stand there and melee stuff around you.
Reply Quote
Hmm... I know what a character is... but I know not of these 'toons' of which you speak.
Reply Quote
Are we talking about avatars here?
Reply Quote
Toon. Character. Avatar. Pretty much all the same thing. The dude (or dudette) in the middle of the screen that you're controling.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]