Diablo® III

A New Class Before Launch?

PANDAS FTW
Reply Quote
Mystic would be awesome!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
i was thinking that it would be a early release of diablo, that last unlock is pretty mysterious though, very curious what it is
Reply Quote
I sort of doubt it. I think they would have wanted to Beta test it. But it would be cool.
Reply Quote
Just the game being released will be a big surprise for me haha
Reply Quote
i think the biggest annoucement can shock all the players is "Diablo 3 cant release on may 15 please wait for another half year" we will be totally shock for this!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
I guess it will be Diablo himself...hmmm...herself?
Reply Quote
Probably a group photo of all the classes doing the peace sign :P
Reply Quote
04/15/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Ichinose
Has anyone else noticed that on the opening page where it says "Barbarian Revealed" towards the bottom it has a little circle with the DH portrait and now the Barbarian portrait. It gives the dates for the other classes to be "revealed" but there's a 6th button with no release date. Could this be a new class revealed at the last minute? Paladin perhaps? Maybe not. Just curious if anyone else was thinking something similar.

I highly doubt that they will release a new class just before the release...
I mean a last minute new class without a beta test is highly unlikely...

I don't see it happening.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I'm still hoping that they actually release the Archivist as a playable character.

Quest bolt EVERYTHING.
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Paladin
I still think it's going to be another class
http://us.media.blizzard.com/d3/media/wallpapers/wallpaper016/wallpaper016-1920x1200.jpg
Who is that guy in the back?
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Shaman
PuG
Nice catch, but is it a hint to another class? Or a helper or two in the background...

Better hurry up and wait.
Edited by Lûi on 4/18/2012 12:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
http://us.battle.net/en/int?r=d3
is link
Reply Quote
I still think it's going to be another class
http://us.media.blizzard.com/d3/media/wallpapers/wallpaper016/wallpaper016-1920x1200.jpg
Who is that guy in the back?

Thats the male wizard...
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Paladin
The wizard has black hair that is blond
Reply Quote
It might be a 6th class...

that would completely throw everyone off.

And there wouldve been absolutely no external testing done to that character. Highly unbalanced. But, who knows?

It makes sense. All those buttons are classes. Theres a last one for launch and a mysterious 6th one. Perhaps Tyreal Spotlight? Cain?

Only time will tell.
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Paladin
I haven't been following the beta for more than a week. Did it go above level 13/leoric at one point cause if it didn't it's not much of an external test for balance/debug. I think blizzard tests things like the log in and ah with people that arn't employed by the company and pays the people that find skill bugs, story flaws, and balance issues in the retail version of the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]