Diablo® III

A New Class Before Launch?

its the key to the unicorn level! follow the rail of red herring links and eventually you get a crafting recipe to make a unicorn level portal!
Reply Quote
It could possibly be when the legendary and set item information is released. Most likely is a chance to get the missed sigils though.
Reply Quote
Well..it could possibly be...gee...I don't know the final unlock from the community thing...Except they would put it there as well because it is soo friggin' amazing...self promotion :D
And in case your wondering what I'm talking about..it's the 10th and final unlock from the promo site (self promotion :D) Which as far as my knowledge goes..will be the *oh* *so* *epic* *fight* *between* *tyrael* *and* *imperius* or whatever...*ohh* *ahh*...
I've lost so much hype for this game *sigh*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
As if anything like that could be kept a secret in this day and age...
Reply Quote
+1 for the Cow Banner
Please...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
They mentioned before that we would be able to do last minute stuff to get all the class sigils if we missed out on any. I would assume that the 6th slot on the splash page is the time frame to do that but that's just my guess.
Reply Quote
83 Orc Rogue
There will be five heroes in the game for you to play, come May 15. Those will be the five hero classes that you've seen, and played, and that we've been developing for years. There will not be a sixth, secret class sprung on you in the next month.

I promise.

Wow, These blues are getting nicer and nicer!
Reply Quote
04/16/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Kaivax
I promise.

Sign of 6th class.
Reply Quote
The muffin man class revealed!!!
Reply Quote
If there is a sixth character, It might come in later expansions.
Reply Quote
Well a cinematic it is
Reply Quote
its the end of beta maybe (1.5.2012)
Reply Quote
maybe the end of beta?
Reply Quote

I promise.

Sign of 6th class.

+1 brohan.
Edited by skerpyderpy on 4/16/2012 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Rogue
I think it's more likely we'll see a 5th act implemented for this release.

Or they may announce an expansion already, and save the 5th act for that.
Reply Quote
From what i heard on youtube that theres a secret horse level based off ''My little pony''.
And maybe theres a is a 6th class like a druid, that's one thing they havent added
Edited by Ursa on 4/16/2012 6:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Pretty sure it will be the launch trailer, like SC2
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Secret pony level.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]