monk mantra of evasion: 15% dodge chance, 20% armor with rune
mantra of conviction: 24% dmg with rune
and these two mantra CAN'T stack
barb wrath of berserker:10% crit chance, 25% attack speed, 20% dodge chance, 20% moving speed, with rune either 60% dodge chance or 100% dmg.
although berserker has cooldown, its benefits in crit chance and moving speed makes it up, and for many cases 15 sec is enough for an intense fight. If I have a choice, I'd prefer this skill on my monk other than stack of above two mantras.
now maybe most useful mantra of monk: mantra of healing +310 life per sec
barb war cry: +20% armor, the most ridiculous part is its rune effect: +310 life per sec and 10% max life!!! and its a fury generator last 60 sec with only 30 sec cooldown, means it'll alawys be active, and it's better than a mantra since everyone only needs to be close while barb shouts, afterwards you are free to go far away from barb but still have the effect. This is just sick, who needs monk then?
One last thing, monk's armor sets look just most ugly among all, while barb's armor sets have at least top 3 sets among all classes.
I really want to play monk as my starting class, but why is it so inferior comparing to others?