Diablo® III

Equip Compare : main+off vs 2-handed

If I have items in both my main and off-hand, and am considering a 2-Handed weapon,
it would be nice to see the real stat difference between both equipped items and the new 2-handed weapon, instead of comparing just the main hand.
Reply Quote
pretty sure that when you equip both the dps is updated on stat sheet. just use that number then equip 2hand to compare.
Reply Quote
I meant the contextual window that appears when you hover over the 2-handed weapon in the inventory. It will show you the net difference between the main hand and the 2-hand. But since the weapon also takes the off-hand spot, the off-hand should also be counted when comparing.
Using the compare window is easier because there are many stats affected if you compare blue+ 1-hand and shield vs. blue+ 2-hand.
Reply Quote
i have a feeling this is unintended and they will eventually show both if you are duel wielding like in WoW
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]