Diablo® III

Mobs Dropping Class Specific Items

90 Night Elf Druid
So...

When this build first started I noticed that the elite on the second floor of the Den was dropping class specific items. In fact, the entire second floor had the possibility of dropping items like Hunters Cloaks, Spike Throwers, Mighty Belts, etc... I pulled a few items on runs here, but it seems like they no longer drop here.

The Returned seem to drop limited items, but usually white con... and I have gotten a magic stake thrower off SK, but I have never seen him drop anything of worth outside level 0-5 rares otherwise...

Anyone found a good farming spot for these items? It almost seems like they do not drop anymore.
Reply Quote
I would say that you should not be too concerned with finding a farming spot for beta, but that's just my opinion.
Can't say there's really any spot in the beta for farming per se.
Fastest way to get magical guaranteed items is probably just doing SK runs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/15/2012 04:28 PMPosted by D3BETA
I would say that you should not be too concerned with finding a farming spot for beta, but that's just my opinion.

I've found and reported 10+ bugs farming...

Fastest way to get magical guaranteed items is probably just doing SK runs.

Actually, the fastest way to farm "magic items" is to hit up the Defiled Crypts. I find that if I hit the static corpses near the way-point I often find the rare spawn(s) in the closet crypt to the corpse. I pull at least a half a pack of magic items from a single run of the crypts.

Can't say there's really any spot in the beta for farming per se.

I just pulled a magic hunter cloak from the Den. I see a few Oak Wands in the HC auction house and I have a suspicion of where they are dropping... So there are some good alternatives to re-rolling and doing SK runs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]